The Silent Scream.'

(Lucy gets tripped, busting her lip, then finally gets to class only to be sent to the front office.)

"Ok I'm going to kill who ever did that," Natsu yelled eyes alight.

Lucy grabbed his arm and shook her head getting him to calm down.

'Tell me why you're putting pressure on me,

And everyday you cause me harm,

That's the reason why I feel so lonely,

Even though you hold me in your arms.'

(You see Lucy sitting in a chair with a napkin held to her lip. Her shirt riding up showing bandages rapped around her ribs. Her dad in the office talking to the princable.)

"Ok now I'm going to kill your dad," Natsu yelled lighting on fire jumping to his feet. 

Everyone else did as well yelling in agreement. 

"After this video you guys can do what you want, but right now we are finishing this video so I can move on with my life," Lucy yelled getting everyone to calm down enough to sit down and watch more.

'Wanna put me in a box of glitter,

But I'm just trying to get right out,

And now you're feeling so, so bitter,

Because I've let you down.' 

(Lucy's lip stopped bleeding. Her dad walked out grabbing her by the arm trying to get them both out fast. Lucy pulled her arm back screaming at him gaining a slap to the face, making her take off out of the school.)

Natsu was up and out of his seat faster the anyone thought possible, punching Jude on the face. But before could do anything else Lucy pulled him into a kiss calming the raging dragon.

With no words said they both walked back to their seats leaving Jude with a broken jaw on the floor next to Jose.

'And the storm is rising inside of me,

Dontcha feel that our worlds collide?

It's getting harder to breathe,

It hurts deep inside.'

(Lucy's running, then the screen showed Natsu sitting on a bench playing a guitar.)

"Ok we now know you and Lucy can sing, but can you play guitar?" Mira asked looked at the two.

They looed at each other and shruged. Mira just sighed.

'Just let me be,

Who Iam,

It's what you really need to understand,

And I hope so hard for the pain to go away.'

(Lucy ran in to the park screaming 'Natsu' getting said boy's attention. He dropped his guitar and hugged the crying and bleeding Lucy.)

Gramps was crying for them, then looked at them seeing them hug each other with Levy, Grey, Erza, Happy, Gajeel, Wendy, and Mira around them. He just smiled at the sight.

'And it's torturing me,

But I can't break free,

So I cry and cry, 

But just won't get it out,

The silent scream.'

(Levy, Gajeel, and Erza showed up. [Levy had streaks in her with a nose pricing and black cloths, Gajeel similar to his normal cloths but had a few dark blue streaks, Erza with black cloths and an eyebrow pricing.] Lucy turned and gave them small smiles getting hugs.)

"Ok one of these days we need to steel Gajeel's fashion style," Lucy announced making those that are on the screen nod their heads.

Gajeel grunted, but the others just laughed.

'Can't you see how I cry for help,

Cause you should love me,

Just for being myself.

I'll drown in an ocean of pain and emotion,

If you don't save me right away.'

(The screen showed the group talking and hanging out in the park.)

"Yay you guys cheered up Lucy-san," Wendy cheered happily.

Most cracked a smile at her.

'Just let me be,

Who I am,

It's what you really need to understand,

And I hope so hard for the pain to go away,

And it's torturing me,

But I can't break free,

So I cry and cry,

But just wont get it out,

The Silent Scream.

My Silent Scream.'

(The screen flashes of them hanging out, then them sitting on the ground the camera pans out to the sky with clouds forming the words My Silent Screem.)

As soon as it was over Lucy got a lot of hugs and a brawl broke out with everyone trying to get hits on Jude.