Full Of Surprises~37 [unedited]

Start from the beginning

"Um... Well you will see..." Lisa smiled and took Rosé her hand in hers.

When they walked outside a black car was parked and Lisa guided them to it, opening the door and closing it for Rosé, before quickly going to the other side and getting into the car.

"Bonne après-midi. Connaissez-vous l'adresse? (Good afternoon. Do you know the adress?)" Lisa asked and the driver nodded, "Oui, m'dame (yes ma'am)".

Chaeyoung stared in admiration at Lisa, she didn't know how she got so lucky that the girl asked her to go on a date with her. The younger girl was so wonderful while she herself was nothing out of the ordinary.

"You sound so hot when you speak french..." Rosé mumbled and looked at Lisa who blushed. "Uh... Thank you... You look hot." She returned the compliment.

She eyed Rosé her black skirt and the celine top that she gave her as a present and bit her bottom lip before looking away.

She wasn't lying. The older girl indeed looked sexy as fuck and she couldn't help but imagine how her skin would feel under her touch. Roaming over her body and feeling every single part of the girl.

Rosé moved closer to her date and leaned her head on the girls shoulder.

"Don't fall asleep cutie. We aren't too far away." Lisa smiled. "I won't... I just want to be close to you." Chaeyoung mumbled and kept her head on the girls shoulder.

Lisa felt heat rise to her cheeks and grinned widely. Oh the effect Rosé had on her.

Ten minutes later the two girls got out of the car and walked into a small simple restaurant. "Oh my god this restaurant is so cozy and cute Lisa..." she commented in awe and Lisa grinned as she walked up to a waiter.

"Bonsoir. J'ai une table pour deux sous le nom de Manoban(good evening. I have a table for two under the name Manoban)"

They were immediately led to the table and sat down. "Souhaitez-vous commander vos boissons immédiatement? (Would you like to order your drinks immediately?)" He asked and Lisa nodded.

"What would you like to drink Rosé?" She asked and the girl bit her lip and looked at Lisa. "We aren't 18 yet, are we?" Lisa winked "no one has to know that. Order whatever you want."

"Um... then I will have the red wine?" Lisa smiled at the waiter and raised two fingers. "Deux vins rouges s'il vous plaît (two red wines please)"

When he just wrote it down and smiled before walking away, Rosé was flabbergasted and stared with wide eyes at Lisa. The younger girl just smirked and wiggled her eyebrows. "I'm full of surprises Chae."

They looked through the menu and Chaeyoung her mouth watered at all the names and pictures. The restaurant smelled wonderful and if she could she would order the whole menu.

"You can pick whatever you like Chae, you can even choose multiple things. I see how you are eye fucking almost every picture on the menu." She giggled making the older girl blush in embarrassment.

"You're so cute..." Lisa mumbled and took a sip of her wine. "Lisaaaa" the girl slightly whined and turned an ever deeper shade of red.

"But I like it when you blush." She grinned and looked up when she saw the waiter approach.

After they placed their order the two girls continued their conversation and kept it going over dinner.

There was never an awkward silence or tense moment and both girls loved that. They tasted dishes from each other, they shared child hood stories, they even talked about what they would love to do in the future.