Full Of Surprises~37 [unedited]

Start from the beginning

Lisa didn't trust her enough.

No one calls their boyfriend appa.

And she clearly had heard the girl cry out appa.

She sighed and looked at the girl in front of her.

She wanted to feel mad, hurt, but then again, it would be hard to open up about something like that. She understood that. She just didn't like that.

"Please eat something Lisa?" She encouraged.

Slowly Lisa started eating the waffles in front of her. She knew that she had to eat. And after breakfast she had to take a shower, wash her hair and slap on some makeup.

Celine couldn't see her in a too bad state or they might regret letting her be their brand ambassador.

"What are you going to do today?" Lisa suddenly asked and a smile grazed her lips.

Rosé was surprised by the sudden change in demeanor and blinked a few times.

Where did the sad Lisa go?

"I had planned to go shopping with Jisoo, why?" She questioned and Lisa shrugged. "Just curious... Do you think you will do something tomorrow night?"

Rosé shook her head. "No... I didn't have anything planned yet."

Lisa nodded and smiled shyly.

"Would you like to go out with me tomorrow evening?"

Rosé chocked on her coffee and almost spit it out onto Lisa who giggled.

"I... Oh God..." Rosé mumbled and quickly grabbed a paper towel to wipe her chin.

"Sorry... You... Out? You mean... Ya know...?" She awkwardly mumbled and cursed herself on the inside.

"If you are indicating what I think that you are indicating... Then yes... It's a date... Our first actual date. Can I take you on a proper date Chaeyoung?" Lisa asked. Rosé her eyes widened and nodded frantically.

"Oh my god yes!" She squealed out making people turn to look at them.

"Good... Is seven okay?" Lisa asked making the older girl nod.

"Perfect."

***

Lisa grabbed her purse and walked out of the hotel room. She was dressed in a simple black summer dress by Celine and had her hair loosely hanging over her practically bare shoulders. Finishing off her outfit with black low lace up sneakers by Celine and a small thin golden bracelet.

She knocked on Jisoo and Rosé their hotel room and waited for them to open up.

She saw Jisoo peaking her head around the corner before smirking and wiggling her eyes at her friend. "She is almost ready for you guys's date."

Lisa blushed and chewed on her bottom lip. "Uh... I'm glad...?" She stammered, not really knowing what to say.

"You better not hurt her in the future or I will let you grow balls just so I can cut them off of you. Understood?" She threatened with narrowed eyes.

"Unnie don't scare her!" Rosé yelled and quickly pulled their friend from the doorway. She grinned when she saw Lisa standing and went in for a hug. Lisa stumbled back, not having expected that, before regaining her posture and hugging her date back.

"You smell good." Lisa commented immediately and Chaeyoung pulled away and grinned. "Thanks! Now let's go! I am so excited! Where are we going?" She asked and they waved at Jisoo before making there way down to the lobby.