E i g h t e e n

The past two days have been nothing but peaceful now that Joe and I are back on good terms. He's been helping me train to get ready for Becky at Survivor series which is when you may be asking?
Or not I don't care.

It's finally the special night I've been waiting for. Time to represent team Tamara right?

I walked into the arena with Joe by my side, he was rambling about a commercial of this new rug? I don't know, wasn't listening.

"Honestly, I think we're gonna have to look into that rug it looks to be really good quality-"

"Changing room." I interrupted.

"What?"

"We're at the changing room," I said pointing at the door, "go in and stop boring me with your rug I gotta go."

He rolled his eyes as he leaned down to kiss my cheek, "Alright missy, I'll see you before your match."

I smiled and walked away to find the women's changing room, I had to be super focused tonight and it seemed like the best place to be. I pushed the door open, and set my duffle bag and suit case in a locker before opening it and pulling my stuff out, luckily for me; Joe and I were a little early so nobody was in the changing rooms yet.

I quickly got dressed into my gear, which I wasn't a huge fan of but it's just Survival series, I'm matching red with everyone else on Raw. Not really extravagant.

I pulled my title belt over my shoulder after setting my stuff away and walking to the hair and makeup area to get myself sorted.

As I walked through the halls, I bumped into a tall figure, one I really didn't want to see right now for all the right reasons.

"Gosh you're like this disease that won't leave!" I whined at Baron.

He looked at me appalled, "Me?! You're the one who seems obsessed with me just following me everywhere." He was gonna add more to his words but I rolled my eyes and just walked around him.

I was not to be distracted, Becky is a tough opponent and I got a man to impress.

I made it to hair and makeup and greeted the lovely makeup artists who were already in there tending to a few other divas who were here (none that I speak to).

I sat down and my hair and makeup started, I spoke with the stylist about specific things I wanted for my makeup and hair and was very impressed with the final results.

3 hours until my match starts.

I shook away any nerves I was feeling and went to catering to see if I'd find any friends. My trusty shield members were most likely in the changing room discussing their match with the New Day. I scanned the room and found Alexa Bliss sitting at a table on her own.

"Lexi!!" I yelled from across the room, she looked up and around the room until she saw me and waved for me to come over.

I sat down with her and started small talk. I was excited for her match. She was part of the women's team for Raw, and I'm sure they were bound to be amazing.

"Are you nervous for your match though?" Lexi asked.

I sighed, "Well, it kept me awake at night." She placed her hand on my shoulder comfortingly, "You'll be fine trust me. If little ol' 5'1 me can beat up tall girls like Charlotte, I'm 100% sure you can beat Becky."

"If you say so Lexi."

2 hours later

I ran to the gorilla to congratulate my boys on winning their match.

"Guys! That was epic!" I said as I fell right into Joe's arms. He attempted to strengthen his hug but from all the movement in the ring, he couldn't.

"Did you see that technique out there wonder woman? Use that if you wanna beat Lynch." Jon said in between breaths. I rolled my eyes, she may be tough but not that tough!

"I'll make sure to do so Ambrose." I said sarcastically.

My match was in the next hour and I was starting to panic.

Calm down Tamara
You got this.
You got this.
You,
Got,
This.

As we walked back to the men's changing room, I spotted the bright ginger coming right towards me.

"Tamara, fancy seeing you here." She said.

"Our match is in an hour Becky." I said shaking my head with a slight grin.

She laughed a little before bidding me good luck and walking away. I nodded curtly in response.

In an hour things were gonna go down, I was determined to make sure my match was perfect because I wasn't going to be the one to disappoint team Raw even when it's actually Team Tamara.

Oh my. You guys hate me right? I'm laughing so hard right now, "update soon" uh yeah in like 5 years xx

But look, I updated. So here's the thing, I had all my notes for this book on my old phone but it's all been wiped away so now I don't even know the plot for this book i'm in panic mode. This is just a filler chapter, nothing interesting, the next one will be the match, who's gonna win?? Make your predictions baes

Until next time <3