F i v e

I couldn't sleep all night, I kept thinking about Roman, I think it's getting to my head too much.

I go sit in the living room and watch tv. "Morning." Seth says walking up to me.

"Elloooo!" I shout at him making him cover his ears with his hands.
I laugh and look down at my phone when it beeps.

Message from Mella.

I open it and read it.

Mella☀️🐯: Where r u?

I reply

Me: Hotel room with Seth y?
Mella☀️🐯: room number
Me: 513
Mella☀️🐯: on me wayyy
Me: for what?
Mella☀️🐯: hangout what else?
Me: mkayy hurry up
Mella☀️🐯: kk.

I put my phone down waiting for the dirty blonde to knock on the door.

"Who was that?" Seth asks
"Leah, she's on her way." I say.
He just nods.

We stay silent for awhile. "Can we bake a cake?" He randomly asks.

I raise an eyebrow up. "Not a bad idea. I'll go to the shop and get the ingredients." I say standing up.

"I'll go get them other wise if your friend comes here it'll be awkward because we don't talk." He says before going to slip his trainers on.

I plop back on the sofa and watch him leave.

Moments after, the door is being knocked. I stand up to go open it.

"Hey Tamara!" Leah says while trying to get in.

I move aside to help her get in properly.

"Where's Seth?" She asks looking around the room.
"He went to go buy some ingredients." I reply.

"For what?"

"To bake a cake." I say excitedly while clapping my hands quickly.

"That's great. Now let me go take a seat, I'm exhausted." She says walking to the living room.

I look at her with disbelief, "As long as you are in my hotel room, you don't get exhausted." I say.

"Then what should we do while we wait for Seth?" She asks. "Troll people!" I shout excitedly.

She looks at me like I'm dumb or something, "Hell no." She says while holding her hand up towards my face.

I cross my arms, "Sorry smart one any other suggestions?" I say sarcastically.

She stays quiet for a moment, "Find you a boyfriend!" She says full of joy.

"No. Don't need one." I say quickly.
"Oh yeah, forgot Roman already took that spot." She says.

"We aren't dating." I say.

"You and Roman would look cute together though." She says.
"Well Roman and I aren't dating so keep your fantasies to yourself." I say.

"Pfft, you wish those fantasies came true." A manly voice says from the hallway.

"Hi Seth!" Leah shouts trying to get him to hear her.

"Hey Leah." He says walking into the living room.

Seth and Leah start talking about a whole lotta stuff so I walk to the kitchen to get the ingredients out for the cake.

I realize in the bag there's also a store bought cake.

"Seth, why would you buy a cake when we're baking one!" I yell from the kitchen.