After a brief pause Rahul began
Juhi , Pooja is in coma ..
( Pooja is Rahul's younger sister & only sibling )
What !! What happened to Pooja .. Juhi was shocked
With tears forming in his eyes he spoke
Juhi that evening after I misbehaved with you at the party , you left.. Unaffected I continued partying.. a while later I received a call from the hospital saying Pooja is critical and has been admitted to the hospital.. I immediately rushed there and .. he broke down crying
Juhi didn't speak a word nor comforted him.. she let him compose himself
I couldn't believe my eyes.. Pooja lay on the hospital bed like a piece of rag.... only sign that she was alive was the blinking of her eyes..She had cigarette burns all over her body.. I asked her who was that Bastard who was responsible for the state she is in... she refused to speak
After much of coaxing she finally opened

FLASHBACK
Bhai.. it is Rohit .. ( Her husband)
He treated me like a slut.. never cared for me., he would spike my drink and rape me every night., he used to bring his friends and they would also misbehave with me., whenever I refused to his demands he would hurt me with cigarette butts., this is going on for a long time.. and now when I told him that I am pregnant with his child he abused me physically and mentally and threw me out of the house., he said he is divorcing me., I didn't want to come home in this state so I went to Sheena's house ( her friend)
Seeing my condition she immediately rushed me here..
Bhai am I so bad to be treated like this.. I have always been faithful to him.. he treated me like I never existed..except for warming his bed he never bothered for me.. I had so much of expectations from this marriage Bhai.. but he killed it .. He has broken me into pieces Bhai..
There is nothing more painful for a woman than to be treated like this...

Rahul felt all his blood draining down hearing his darling sisters confession.. how could someone be so cruel he thought..
At that very moment he realised he was no less than Rohit.. except for the physical torture he was no less a monster in treating his own wife that way..
The sudden realisation hit him really hard.. he became breathless.. he rushed out of the room and ran to his car., locking himself inside he wept for his sister., it killed him seeing her in that state and a while later he wept for his wife..

PRESENT
Juhi sat speechless hearing Rahul.. There was deafening silence..
Rahul spoke.. My baby sister is paying for all that deeds I have done to you Juhi .. I wish I could take away all her pain.. She developed a clot in her brain because of the physical abuse and she slipped into coma the very next day..
Juhi I'm not worthy to even ask for forgiveness from you but please give me a chance to rectify my mistake.. I would do anything in this world to have you back .. please Juhi .. I'm really really sorry.. he sobbed

Juhi continued to sit speechless.. She knew he was genuinely sorry but what should that mean to her ???? She was disoriented..
Just then Rahul's phone rang and it was from the hospital.. Pooja had developed further complications.. so he left for the hospital immediately..

 so he left for the hospital immediately

Juhi sat motionless..it was all too much for her to digest .. This man her so called husband needed an incident like this one to make him realise his love for his wife?? Does he think of her as a doll who will nod her head for everything he says??? What if after few days he realises he made a wrong decision and wants to leave her just like his business deals..... Unknown rage came over her and in the fit of rage she threw her phone on the floor shattering it into pieces.. Her head hammered.. she held her head in both the hands and cried her heart out..
She was at a different crossroad this time ...

Shashank was frantically trying to call her.. but there was no response.. he sent her messages.. there was no response to that as well.. he became even more worried .. But he still kept his hope high that she would atleast send him a text or call..

After crying her heart out Juhi felt she needed to compose herself.. Crying wasn't going to help.. She needs to face the situation and fight for what she wants.. She then realised she hasn't called Shashank after reaching.. he must be worried.. only then it struck on her that she had broken her phone into pieces..
OMG what have I done.. She thought of calling him from the land phone but then she realised Rahul hated those telemarketing calls hence he had all the land phones at home disconnected..
How am I going to contact him.. He would be so tensed and worried for me.. How could I be so stupid.... she thought
Now she has to wait till the next morning to pick up a new phone and then call him..and she knew for sure that would not go well with Shashank.. but she was left with no choice..

On the other side, Shashank went mad waiting to hear from her.. He kept restlessly walking around his cabin.. glancing at his phone every single minute.. he didn't sleep a wink that night hoping she would call but she didn't ..
Just as the sun dawned the next morning so did his concern change into something unexpected .. now he was furious .. how could she keep him waiting the entire evening and the night.. didn't she have time to even drop a message.. did everything change overnight ... his concern now changed into rage.. a deadly rage ..