First Meet

Karan slightly opened the door of basement and saw her coming down. She was wearing a white croptop and black denim skirt and was looking so damn pretty.

Preeta: Why the hell I am so late? Thoda jaldi uthna chahiye tha..

She was running down the staircase and Karan wondering how stupid of her to do so concerned at what if she fell down.

She stopped at the table and took a sandwich. Karan smiled, at least she is not going without breakfast. Preeta turned feeling someone's gaze. Karan quickly closed the door.

Preeta saw the time and ran out locking the house.

Karan sighed. He only liked going in front of people when they are asleep. Obviously, nobody can see him but still, he was confused why she turns at his every action.

Preeta entered the college. She was always the introvert studious one and never felt comfortable with new people easily.

Preeta(in mind) : Everything's going to be fine..

She held her books tightly and went inside the classroom. Everybody looking at her made her feel more alienated.

She looked around the class to find a place to sit when the boy on the front bench moved aside.

Boy: Hey.. U can sit with me..

Preeta smiled a bit and sat down. He was talking to his friends happily laughing. Preeta understood that he was exactly opposite to him.

Boy(forwarding his hand) : Hii I am Rehaan..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Preeta(nervous a bit) : Preeta..

Rehaan: Hey.. Don't be nervous.. Agar tumhe baat nhi krni.. Its fine.. And if u want to sit alone.. Main piche chala jaata hu..

Preeta didn't say anything but liked the way he was behaving with her. First day and indeed he was behaving sweet to her.

Preeta: No Its okay.. I am just feeling weird..

Rehaan(smiling) : Pehla din h na.. It will be all be normal after some days..

Preeta nodded and gave him a light smile. He smiled back.

The classes started.

Lunch break,

Preeta was sitting alone when Rehaan tapped her shoulder.

Rehaan: Preeta.. Akeli kyu baithi ho...come..i will introduce u to my friends..

Preeta: No Rehaan its..

Rehaan: Come on.. We re in the same college.. Akele mt baitho..

He went towards his friends. Preeta followed him and sat besides him.

Rehaan: Guys.. She is Preeta.. And Preeta.. Yeh h..Maya

Rehaan: Shrishti

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Rehaan: Shrishti.. Sammy.. I mean Sameer..

Preeta: Hello everyone

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Preeta: Hello everyone..

Maya and Shrishmeer: Hii..

Maya: Tum yaha nayi shift hui ho?

Preeta: Ha..

Shrishti: Great yrr.. This city is very beautiful.. Tumhe bahut acha lagega..

Preeta smiled. Everybody ate lunch together talking a bit. Preeta was trying to interact as everybody was being so nice to her.

She was going back home when Rehaan called her.

Rehaan: Preeta..

Preeta: Ha..

Rehaan: Can I drop you?

Preeta: Thank u Rehaan.. But main meri car leke aayi hu.. Some other day..

Rehaan: Ya ya totally fine.. I thought you were new in town so..

Preeta: Thats so sweet of you.. Bye.. See u tomorrow..

Rehaan: Ya.. Bye bye..

Preeta waved at him and sat in her car. She got a feeling that somewhere Rehaan liked her but jerked her thoughts because to be honest, she wasn't interested in these relationship sort of things at this point of her life.

Karan smiled hearing the car horn. She came back.

Preeta unlocked the door of the house and went inside.

Karan was waiting for her to go upstairs and took a step upstairs the basement. The staircase made a creeking sound and Karan slapped his forehead.

Preeta(confused) : Yeh ksi awaaz thi?

She saw the basement door open and was sure there was someone out there.

Preeta(in mind) : Pakka ghar mein koi na koi ghus aaya h..

She quickly picked up a stick and moved towards the basement.

Karan listened her footsteps and hid behind the couch. He knew that she will never see him but goddamn this girl could feel him for sure.

Karan(in mind) : Kaha phas gya main..

Preeta opened the lights of basement.

Karan(in mind) : Aagyi.. Aaj kal ke zamane mein bhooto ko bhi privacy nhi h.. Hadd hogyi h..

Preeta: I know u re there.. I am calling police.. Ab tum nhi bach skte..

Karan(in mind) : Iss ghar mein toh police bhi nhi aati.. Kya kru main iss ladki ka.. Konsi police mujhe arrest krlegi..

Preeta went down and saw the basement room entirely clean. Everything was so nicely arranged.

Preeta(confused): Yeh chor ne ghar basa rkha h kya basement mein..

Karan(in mind) : Mere ghar mein aake mujhe chor bol rhi h..

Preeta was looking around. Karan slightly stood up to see her. Preeta turned and hit him with stick. Preeta gave a murderous scream seeing him. Karan screamed back.

Karan covered her mouth with his hands and Preeta closed her eyes in fear.

Karan(angry) : Problem kya h? Itna kyu chilla rhi ho..

Preeta was still afraid. Karan realised that he was holding her.

Karan(shocked) : Tum mujhe dekh skti ho...

Preeta opened her eyes. Her eyes were full of tears. She was so afraid of him seeing him pulling her close covering her mouth.

Precap

Preeran fight

*******

Do leave reviews😂✌️

Beyond Destiny✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें