someone brithday present part 1

So before we start i like to say sorry for not posting for awhile i become lazy and out of brain idea of stories and one question for all of you.....i was wondering since i see so munch people do it if you want my stories to become more 12-18+ cause am getting bored and i am dirty minded cause some my friends are NOT ANY OF YOU i think... i meant my other friend name hailee and my life i new about 18+ since i was 3 my mom and dad was watching a movie and yeah and my dad left me and my mom is yeah anyway she not dead but yeah anyway thats all i wanted to ask hope you enjoy

Micheal pov:" my brithday just past and noone came maybe they forgot "

micheal deamon:" or maybe they hate you cause your the devil and noone trusted the devil your a waste in space and life "

" micheal good side: dont worry about him micheal he just mean you- "

Door bell rings *

Micheal:????" INMP!!! " ( note from me: dont now how to spell that) sorry)

Micheal:" ugh "*gets up and goes down staris to anwser the door see ritchie*" ritchie what are you doing here and were the others??? "

Ritchie:" well- "

Micheal:" oh were are my manners you must be cold since its the cold season come inside  "

Ritchie:" thanks i was very cold anyway i came here to say austin has his powers and hes acting werid?? "

Micheal:" lets go to my offices "

After they got to micheal office

Micheal:" well theres going to be side effects since he did it with out bring it to me the body so i can grab the soul grab the power and give him it so yeah thats what he gets for being STUPID!!!! "

ritchie:...... " are you mad about something or some one???? "

Micheal:" no "

Ritchie:*can see hes lying*" sure " *says while rolling hes eyes*" so are the side effects going to go away "

Micheal:" yeah in a mouth or two "

Ritchie:" oh ok i know your lying "

Micheal:" no am not " (taking a step back backing into hes desk)

Ritchie:(puts both hands on desk trapping micheal)" tell me the truth "

Micheal:" why do i have to listen to a mutt like you "

Ritchie:" cause thats what friends do now why are you mad "

Micheal: " FINE *signs* c-c-cause you guys didit come for christmas and you guys forgot my brithday none came so i was alone and that makes rember when i was and angel and i was not the fav child my brother brithday he was gifted with so many gifts and was love and me no came so i was just by meself not even my parenets love me and hell was worst they all forgot *starts crying* makes sense no one cares about the devil after all.... "

Ritchie:" i dont " *wipes hes face with hes shirt*"

Micheal:" ritchie please dont lie to me "

Ritchie:" am not "

Micheal:" prove it "

Ritchie:" fine " (grabs him lowers him down) " does it look like am lying "

Micheal:" r-r-ritchie let go of me stupid mutt "(blushing very hard)

And yes micheal a small bean he always is >:3 but yeah plz let me know what you think should i say child friendly or 12-18+ or both plllllzzzzz let me know love you all hope you enjoy b-bye my zodiacs signs 👧🖑