All That Matters (Nako x Reader)

Start from the beginning

It made you laugh whenever you thought of the moments with her. There was never once that you'd thought Nako would accept you.

But with the similarities that you both have, the love you both share, the bond that is stronger than anything, there is no doubt that you both would achieve the happiness you both longed for.

You arrived at your class with fluttered heart and sits beside your best friends Minnie and Ten. They both are disgusted by the look of you being all shy and fluttered.

"Hey, stop it will you? I'm about to throw up looking at you." Minnie made a gagged sound pretending to throw up looking at your antics.

"Me too. I'm having a stomach ache and a heartache at the same time looking at this simp." Ten said while grabbing his left chest and abs.

"Hey, how dare you call me a simp? I'm someone's official boyfriend. Yabuki Nako's boyfriend."

"Gosh gosh, look at him. You're such a cringy human. Cringy human. By the way, have you done Professor Carl's grammar assignment?" Minnie asked.

"Yes. Even though I have a girlfriend, an assignment is an assignment. I don't forget to do my assignment, unlike this one guy who always flirts around girls at a nightclub and gets back to the dorm past curfew." You indirectly mocked Ten.

"Wait a minute. Were you talking about me?"

"Nope. When did I?"

"Hey, you're looking right at me when you said that." Ten felt offended.

"Just because I look at you doesn't mean it's you. I was talking about Gunther."

"Really? Hey, he doesn't even go to nightclubs!"

"He does. I saw him a few times."

"You're lying, aren't you? Come here you brat!" Ten tried to grab you but the professor walks in right in time.

"Sit down, please. Class is about to start, Ten ssi." Ten scoffed while you winked at him making him feel even more annoyed.

The class starts and all of the students pay full attention to the lecturer. Though you consider study is important, but Nako is still your priority.

During the lecture, you see a guy flirting with a girl beside him. You shake your head because they're supposed to learn, not to flirt.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

After the lecture is over, you go straight to Nako's dormitory to take her on a date at a musical performance as promised.

You change your clothes to a black long-sleeved buttoned shirt with grey trousers and black leather shoes to complete your look.

You put on a Hugo Boss cologne and a black G-Shock watch on your way to pick her up. You're feeling exuberant on your date today since you got a plan to give her couple rings after the performance ends.

On this special date, Nako dressed up beautifully and people around the international students' dorm all complimented her look. Height plays no part as she looks so perfect.

 Height plays no part as she looks so perfect