Different (Hyewon x Reader)

Song: WOODZ - Different
Genre: Angst
Reminder: This story is short so yeah...

Hyewon's POV

*Ding dong*

"Huh? Who's that?" I said.

I go to the door and opened it revealing a guy with his helmet on. Oh it's a delivery... Delivery guy? But... I didn't order anything.

"I'm sorry sir. I didn't order anything."

"You're Ms. Kang Hyewon right?"

"Yes, that's me."

"Here's a package delivered to you."

"From who?"

"It's from a guy. He said he doesn't want me to tell you his name."

"Oh okay then. Thank you."

I closed the door and bring the package to my room. I opened it and there were my one-piece clothes and dresses.

But there's an envelope right on top of the clothes. I took it out first and starts reading what's inside it. It was a letter that says...

"I found these in my house... Just in case you don't have enough clothes. Well, it's yours anyway.😅"

Then my phone vibrates. There was a notification. Huh? Voicemail? Whose number is this? I opened the voicemail and heard his voice...

"Hyewon-ah... I wish you happiness. I'm okay if it's not me. I think I'm not good enough for you. We're so different. You're right different. It's not who's right or wrong. We're on different paths. I know you're gone, but you loved me. But if your expressions were fake then who did I love? I still can't stop thinking about why'd you did that. Tell me honestly. What's the reason? I tried to understand but I can't. You could've tell me you're tired of me. You could've tell me you're seeing someone else." His voice... I missed it.

"Just say it for me. Even just a little bit... To hate you... Just lie to me. I'm dying because of you. I can't do anything because of you. You don't miss me... Sigh... Hyewon-ah... how can we stop this war? I'm still bleeding here. What stood between you and me? Is this really the end? You and me? Only if you were something that can be dumped... I would've done that long ago but... I loved you so much that I can't do it." Tears start to fill up my eyes.

"I think I already cleared out my mind by myself. I think I'll be sick for a while. I know, I know. I know I have to clear out my mind. I know you don't think a lot about me. 'Cause you look so happy with him. But if you have the time to face me and tell me what was the reason... I'll always gonna be here to hear the truth. Hyewon-ah.. as you've said, we're very different from each other. That's all I have to say... Goodbye, Kang Hyewon."

I'm crying so hard while reading the letter because I know who wrote this... I'm sorry Y/n...

I'm sorry that I played with your heart. I regret saying that we're different from each other when we have so many similarities in common.

I am very sorry. I'm sorry I left you for another man... You were better than him... Better than anybody else...

I'm sorry for breaking your heart... All that I could do right now is... saying sorry to you even though you're not here to listen to it...