While You Were Sleeping (Yuri x Reader)

Genre: Fluffyyy UwU

"Wakey wakey, YulYulie~" I said waking her up.

"What now~ Let me sleep more~" She said but it's almost 11 o'clock.

"My hamster~ Aren't you hungry? I've cooked our breakfast meal. Please wake up, Yuri-ya."

"Alright fine. Let me wash my face first okay?" She said getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"That's my fairy. I'll prepare our meal on the table." I went out of the room and prepared our meal.

Timeskip

We finally finished eating. Oh gosh, who made this meal? It's so delicious. Oh wait I made it lol.

"Yuri-ya. Want to go to the park?" I said.

"Sure. But.. Hmm... You still call me Yuri-ya... Why don't you call me babe?"

"Well, I'm not used to using that word. I found it cringy. I'm probably allergic to that nickname."

"Then what should I call you? Y/n nim? Y/n ssi? Hubby? My love?"

"Ugh, that's even worse except for Y/n nim and Y/n ssi." I start to cringe hearing those two types of nicknames.

"I wanted to be called babe, too." She pouts and starts sulking. Oh gosh, why would you have to be so adorable Yuri-ya?

"Just give me more time okay? I'll get used to that word sooner or later." I said but she's still sulking.

"From the moment we dated we never call each other babes. I want to be called babe too you know? Other couples always call themselves sweethearts, babes, etc. I think you're the only person on Earth that cringes hearing that nickname." She said and I felt guilty. But I just can't... It's so cringy. Maybe it's because I'm not used to being in a relationship since this is my first. And I hate seeing couples saying "that" word.

"Stop sulking, Yuri-ya. Now let's go to the park." I said and we head to the park.

Timeskip

"Yuri-ya, there's a cream on your-" I couldn't finish my sentence because she immediately cleans it.  Sigh, this is not going to be good.

After that, we walk near a lake. It's beautiful. The atmosphere is so calm and soothing. I tried to hold her hand but then she immediately cross her arms.

"What's wrong, Yuri-ya?" I asked.

"What do you mean? Wow, the lake view is beautiful, isn't it?" She replied. I know she's upset that I'm not calling her..."that" word. Gosh I need to fight my cringe and everything is gonna be normal again.

"Yuri-ya..."

"B..Ba.." I was hesitant to say it.

"Please don't say it. It's cringy." She continued to walk. She is annoyed by my action.