My Fantasy (Hyewon x Reader)

Start from the beginning

"We both went young, wild, and free right here... Can't believe she's gone..."

"Babe~"

"I love you forever and ever!"

"I miss you..."

"Take care of yourself..."

"I love you..."

"Gosh... my fantasy..."

"Come here~"

"Fuck... It's haunting me..."

"I'm right here~"

"Fuck it keeps messing with me... It keeps running in my head..." It continues until Y/n had enough of it.

He start to go crazy and entered a random shop. He throws all the things and just went crazy.

A few minutes later, Y/n was arrested in the police station.

"Name?"

"I'm Kang Hyewon. Nice to meet you!"

"I'm Kang Hyewon. Nice to meet you."

"That sounds like a girl name. Are you sure?"

"Please stop..." He said while clenching his teeth.

"Hey look here. Give me your age."

"Promise that you won't ever leave me okay?"

"I said please STOP!!!"

He went berserk and injured almost all of the police officers there. He was tranquilized by one of the SWAT team officers.

...

He opens his eyes and saw everything all white around him. A man comes up to him.

"Do you know why you're here?"

"I don't fucking know. Now- Why the fuck can't I move?"

"You're wearing a straight jacket. You won't ever be able to escape that."

"Get the fuck away from me! Fucking release me out of here!" He was stopped by a taser.

"Now sit here and we'll be back for you."

"Fuck you!" He walks back outside and leaves him alone.

Again, the voice in his head keeps on disturbing him.

"Baby~ Are you alright?"

"Get the fuck off from my mind."

"I miss you so much!"

"You're fucking dead! Why are you still on my mind? I love you too, but please get the fuck off my mind!"

Then the man came back and dragged him to a place.

"Where the fuck am I? Who the fuck are you!"

"You just not injure the police officers in that police station, but you also killed some of them. Some of them have a serious brain injury and their skull... I can't even say it."

"IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF HER! THAT KANG HYEWON SHIT! She's always fucking with my head. Urgghhhh she can't fucking get off my mind!"

"And with that Mr... Kang Hyewon."

"My name is fucking Lim Y/n!"

"Mr. Lim Y/n. You're now in the death punishment room."

"Get me out of here!!!"

"You can't. You're now on a death sentence."

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHY? WHY THE FUCK! NO!" Ropes tied from his legs until his neck. The ropes slowly raised.

"The... fuck!! Fuck.. Fu- AAARGGHHH!!!" He's struggling to get himself but all of his outer body parts are tied.

He stops struggling for a moment and he's left hanging. His corpse just hangs there for a few seconds before getting taken down...

...

"Dr. Kang. What should we do with him? He's... dying I think."

"Yeah, he is. I think he got choked by somebody or something else."

"He keeps saying your name doctor."

"He must've thought I'm dead. He said he loves me which is... I'm probably his girlfriend in his fantasy."

"Dr. Kang, this patient's mental illness is on a very serious level."

"We... still could help him."

"But doctor."

"It's okay. I'll go in." She went in and approaches the... 'dead' Y/n.

He wakes up immediately after her light touches and shocks her. He hugs her tightly.

"I thought you were gone..."

"Kang Hyewon..."

(FYI : No part 2. That's it. It ends right there.)