Chapter 11: Marriage 💚💜

~~261 dates later~~

Luigi's POV:

Today's the big day for us. I can't believe this is actually happening! Mario was helping me to get ready. "I'm so nervous, bro." "It's okay, Luigi. You're gonna do great." "What if he leaves?" I was having second thoughts about all of this. "King Boo would never leave you. He clearly never acts this way to anyone else but you. That's including his own Boos and other ghosts. Breathe in, and out."

Mario sure knows how to calm me down. "Thanks, Mario. Guess I'm stressing out over nothing." "It's okay to feel stressed out, just remember to calm down and take breaks." I smiled and hugged him. Mario hugged me back.

"C'mon, Luigi. It's-a time." "Coming, Bro." I walked with him. As we were walking, Booigi was playing the piano (idk what it really is), "Here Comes The Bride" (I think that's what is called). And there I saw King Boo, smiling, all ready for our wedding. A bunch of Boos and Toads showed up, even Bowser and Peach as well. I was surprised to see Daisy, my ex girlfriend, to be there.

But that didn't matter. The big moment was arriving. And I, personally, was in a nervous wreak. Mario stood by next to me, and I was right next to my lover. Toolstood (idk how to spell his name) started his speech.

When he was finished, he said, "If there's any reason why these two should not be married, please speak, or forever hold your peace."

Absolutely no one said a word.

"Well, then. King Boo and Luigi, I pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss now."

We putted our rings on, and then kissed. We heard them cheering, even my brother, but we were caught up in our moment together.

 We heard them cheering, even my brother, but we were caught up in our moment together

~~Party time~~

Everyone was partying, having a great time. King Boo and I were having some cake.

"Are you having a great time, Green Love?" King Boo asked me. "Yes, I'm having the best time! Are you enjoying it, too?" "Yes, I am." He kissed me and I kissed him back.

"Luigi! King Boo! It's time for you two to dance!" Mario announced. "Heh heh. Alright, Bro-in-law." King Boo got up and offered me his hand. "May I have this dance?" I took his hand and said, "You may."

When we got on to the dance floor, King Boo suggested for DJ Boo to play a "special song" (it's at the top). I knew that song by heart. We started to dance to it, smiling, and looking into each other's eyes. When the song ended, we kissed. Everyone went wild, well I heard everyone was going crazy.

~~After the party, when Luigi, King Boo, and Mario are home~~

We were relaxing in my bed, and Mario was sleeping. It was really early in the morning, 6:30am, but I wasn't tired. I looked at my lover, he was reading Everyday (an actual novel I read. Really interesting). I turned to lay my head somewhat down on his chest, and hugged him.

He looked at me and hugged me back. "Are you alright, Luigi?" He asked me. "Yeah, just can't sleep." "How come?" "Guess... I'm scared about the future..." He placed his book down on the nightstand, and hugged me closer to him. "It's okay to be scared, my sweetheart. To be honest, I'm scared, too." "R-really?" "Yes." "How do you handle the fear of the future?" He kissed me on my cheek before answering. "I just remember to enjoy the moment that's going on right now, and hope for the best in the future. It's easy to get stressed out, yes, but just remember to relax time to time."

I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you. Guess I'm getting scared over nothing." "Not really. The future is scary, but we'll get through it together. I promise." He nuzzled me. I smiled and chuckled a bit. "Heh, thanks, King Boo." "You're welcome, Luigi."

I started to fall asleep on King Boo. I felt him petting my hair, heard him saying, "Good night, my little green love," before I went to deep sleep.