Ch.1 Little Things

Melanie P.O.V

I woke up finding myself on the couch in the Smosh House. I lay there trying to find out what I should do next. I decide to go to Ian and I's room finding a not on the bed.

"To my dearest Melanie.

After you wake up, I want you to head out into the garage to find a special surprise. I hope you like it.

Sincerely,
Ian"

I walk out into the garage to find it spotless and a very well dressed man sitting at a table with delicious looking food.

"Hello Ms.Moat. Care to join me at this lovely dinner?" He says in his "sexy" voice.

"Don't you think I should change?" I'm still wearing a smosh tshirt and my sweatpants.

"I think you look perfect."

I sit down and devour my meal because this was honestly the best dinner I've had in weeks.

Ian P.O.V

I am still getting lost in her eyes, even if it has been seven years. I guess it's just that color green her eyes are.

After we eat, we go back inside. I change and plop back on the couch.

"Do you want to watch Netflix or the walking dead?" I ask.

"The Walking Dead. You know how obsessed I am over that show." She jokes.

During the show, I notice Mel has fallen asleep and her head is on my shoulder. I pick her up bridal style and carry her back into our room.

Melanie P.O.V.

I wake up the next morning in bed not even remembering how I got there. I must've fallen asleep last night and Ian must've carried me to bed. Man I love the little things he does for me.