Deep Thoughts

Ian P.O.V

I don't like when Melanie runs to the grocery store while I have noting to do. Perfect. I get off the couch and walk to the kitchen. I grab a bag of chips and plop back on the couch. I decided to watch an old episode of Regular show that Mel and I had already seen. I end up just falling asleep on the couch.

Mel P.O.V

I unlock the door finding Ian on the couch asleep. Daisy runs down the hall to greet me.

"Hey dais! Did you miss Mama?"

She gives a blank stare but her tail is wagging strong.

"I thought so."
I unload all of the groceries and get on the couch without waking Ian up. He's so warm and cozy. I cuddle up to him and start to drift off to sleep myself.

Ian P.O.V

I wake up finding myself next to Mel sleeping next to me. I get off the couch and pick her up bridal style and lay her in the bed without waking her up. I put the blanket on her and walk out as quietly as I can. As I was walking back to the couch, I remembered what happened on lunchtime. I take out my phone and post a picture of me and Mel on Instagram.

I comment " I don't think I've fully introduced Mel to you guys. This is Melanie, my sweet, loving girlfriend!
#Melianforever #sixyears #goingstrong

I think this is going to be the start of something incredible.

A/N
OMG I finally updated it! I know I haven't been active in a while but I had no idea what to write at all. Thanks for being so patient. If you guys want, comment below what I should write next!
-SG