Phantom_Gabrielz

First Author

This author's writing never fails to make me smile and cry, usually in the same book--but that is how you can tell they are good stories. They have written 6 full stories and 2 one shots/one shot compilation books. Each of the stories are so incredibly unique and deserve a lot of love. If you have even just stumbled across one of their stories you are sure to enjoy the others as well.

Kick It! (KIRIBAKU)

This story contains 25 parts to it and is set in an Au where they are college students where our beautiful baby boi Kirishima is a barista at a café. It contains fluff and angst. Super good story!

Yellow Roses With Red Tips (KIRIBAKU)

This story was written as a Valentine's Day one-shot. It's an Au where everything is basically the same but Kirishima is missing two of his 5 senses, the senses of smell and taste. It will bring you on an emotional journey and warm your heart perfect for the holiday. 

Fast Car (KIRIBAKU)

This story is 16 parts long, and includes other ships in it--Kiribaku being its focus. It takes place in the future of the My Hero Academia's universe when the students have long past graduated from their super high school. In a certain important wedding most of the 1A class gather back together in Chiba for the momentous event. What happens when a duo of friends start questioning their complicated relationship?

Kiribaku Week 2019 (one-shots)

7 different one shots prompted on the 2019 one shot list of Kiribaku week. Each of these one shots portray the characters so well, and are situations we can imagine as reality. 

Crimson Waltz (KIRIBAKU)

If you are a musician or enjoy classical music you will appreciate this incredible story. I fell in love with every word of the 5 parts of this book. It is set in an Au where Kirishima is a talented yet not a very well known Violinist, whereas Bakugo is a very talented and difficult Pianist. Whatever string of events led them to have to meet each other was enough to lead them to a happy future.  --Personally one of my favorites by Gabrielz

I Ain't Scared of Living (KIRIBAKU)

I'm Sure you have heard and read plenty different youtuber Au's staring these amazing characters from MHA, but this 11 part story is unique in its own way. Kirishima is a psychologist who helps people on the internet through YouTube. He how ever finds it difficult to identify when he himself needs help. This story touches on the subjects of death and how to deal with it, it also talks about mental health and taking time for yourself.

Show Me The Ordinary (BNHA Royal AU)

Princes and their bodyguards-- wait bodyguards? Yes that's right, in this story the prince falls for the bubbly bodyguard who is the only connection to the regularity of common life. As you read through the 7 parts of this story you will come to fall in love with the royal family's trouble son and the love story brewing between their newest hired staff member and him. 

Ordinary World (KIRIBAKU) 

This is a sequel to Show Me The Ordinary (BNHA Royal AU). It is at the moment (December 7, 2019) only 3 parts but already has got me on the edge of my seat waiting for an update. In this story we follow the previously mentioned story to new places and new problems arriving as the responsibilities loom in the not-so-far distance.

Gabrielz updates mostly regularly but for the quality of these stories the updates take a little while. Respect and patients is as welcome as support!