Confessions Part 1 of 3

Alright ,the officer said as he lifted me up and searched my pockets.

The fat white cop had walked me over to the car  ,as he opened the door and I got in.

I saw that the fat white cop had the name of Arthur  ,he got in the Driver's Seat as the Black cop who Arthur called Sedrick got into the passenger seat.

I looked out the window, as I saw people standing in front of their houses watching me.

We went to the station ,as Arthur escorted me to do fingerprints.

Finger after finger pressed hardly on the paper's square leaving my fingerprint.

I was soon led to a cell by myself, I was kinda glad because a nigga couldn't have another nigga in the cell watching me whip my dick out and piss.

Its not the point that I'm big , a nigga just would feel uncomfortable.

I got unhandcuffed,  as a guard locked the cell with a rusty key.

Somebody will be here soon ,so hold it down in there ,the Guard said.

Whats ya name nigga? I asked.

Shaun  ,he said walking away to the end of the hall standing by the door.

I layed down on the cold metalled bed.

I closed my eyes ,as I drifted off too sleep.

-Dream-

I heard low moans, as I assumed it was Nicki.

Damn Girl ,I groaned as I bit my lip.

You like Make up sex dontcha girl, I said laughing at my words.

You like that Big Daddy ,a male voice said.

I opened my eyes quickly ,breathing hard. It soaked into my brain that it was a dream.

I wiped my forehead. A nigga was sweatin like hell.

It was cold ,and this thin ass blanket wasn't cuttin it.

Alsina! Front and Center Shaun yelled as I got up.

I put my hands through the little hole as he handcuffed me again.

He opened the cell , as he led me too a room in which a collective of LAPD and Detectives turned their attention to me.

Got Damn , I thought rolling my eyes as Shaun led me to a chair and I sat.

Everyone left out of the room except these two Detectives who looked like a newbieI chuckled.

They could of made Craig and DaDa look good ,I mean Top Flight Nigga.

I watched the First 48 too much to know that a camera was up in this bitch, and they all looking waiting for a nigga to slip up.

I shifted in my seat.

Let the questions began.

12 Votes for Part 2