Dez Moment

I still couldn't believe she said yes.

I walked into my walk in closet trying to pick out the outfit that wanted attention yet be innocent.

My Mom was a hard working woman , she was a Lesbian so I grew up with two Moms . She married Faithe when I was seven , Faithe was a bad ass Puerto Rican. She was 23 ,my Mom was 26.  Nine years later they still strong .

I checked my phone,  and saw I had a Kik Message from Renn.

I cheesed like a idiot,  the fuck was wrong with me I've never been so… whats the word .Liking someone ,thats it . You probably be like is this nigga feminine,  or gay .Well, I'm not even though I'm smart I have had plenty stupid moments when I tried to be superior and cool around Trey and his boys.

I once downed a shot at one of Trey's parties , that burned the hell out my throat.

That night I lost my virginity, to this random ass girl named Nicki. She was sexy as hell , a couple days ago I found out she goes to my school.

I always dodge her.

I heard she been fucking August, and one of his boys .

But rumors always be kept up .Some true, some not.

I shook my head ,and saw I never replied to Renn message. She was bitchin about not replying and ignoring her.

I texted her back , telling her I was helping my mom.

My Mom and Faithe have been talking about adopting a baby , I sucked my teeth as I argued with them.

Yall don't love me or some  .

We do ,my Mom said.

Whatever you lying like hell, I said.

Don't talk to your fucking Mother like that, better get your ass back up them steps, Faithe snapped.

I hated how Puerto Ricans get upset and emotional at  almost everything .

One time I fixed Faithe food ,and put salt on it. And she went crazy, telling my mom I wanna kill her and shit.

I got grounded for a week and couldn't go out, had to be in bed by 8:30 p.m. ,and couldn't get on Social Media.

I hated it.