Chapter 1: The Death of The Squads and Sanij.

The wave of Locust dies down, M/B Gets down from his position and goes to his Superior.

"Men, we got word of a Locust Leading a charge of some mean tough sons of bitches, these Locust are highly intelligent, highly skilled and have some damn good weaponry. They are heading towards City Hall, so we better make sure they have an appointment."

They get in the King Raven, that has two Silverbacks ready to be deployed, the Onyx Guards get in and the Raven flies off.

They make it to City Hall and see the Locust, "That is one giant grub."

Mishawn See it too. "Hell its is. I am going to stay here on the raven and give a sniper support."

"Alright Dude. Make sure you take it shot, My Friend." Sanij said to him. And He smiles at him.

"You too, Brother." He said to his Friend.

One of them had a giant knife and had Kryll flying around him, two were like Maulers, but different, one of them had a giant hammer, and the other was a Theron Guard with a Sawed-Off Shotgun with a bayonet attached to it.

Mishawn was stay on the King Raven so he could provide sniper support.

"Let's go men!" The Onyx Guards deploy down, 2 get in the Silverbacks.

The Locust in charge, RAAM, orders his special Locust squad to attack, Mishawn aims at RAAM and shoots, he didn't hit him because of the Kryll in the way, so he aims at one of the special Maulers, Carmine nails one in the shoulder, the Mauler looks up and growls, Carmine fires again but the Mauler deflects the bullet with his shield and it hits the wall.

"Damn it! I missed it!" He Said.

Mishawn reloads, he looks to see both Silverbacks destroyed, 2 Onyx Guards smashed by Maulers, one Onyx Guard Impaled by the Theron Guard and blown to bits by the Sawed-Off, and to see his Superior grabbed by RAAM and his head sliced off in one slash, Mishawn was distraught, RAAM then looks at the King Raven and points at it, the Kryll attack the pilot, Mishawn then opens fire on RAAM and grazes him.

RAAM looks at Mishawn, pissed, the Raven Pilot is dead and the Raven spirals out of control, it crashes into the courtyard of City Hall, Mishawn crawls out, he failed at sniper support, he sniper was destroyed, his pistol was on his right thigh at least, and his knife was on his chest. He then lays on his back and sees a bright green Reaver, RAAM gets on it and flies off, Mishawn gets up and looks at it, RAAM sees Mishawn alive but still flies off.

RAAM will remember him.

'I will find you, RAAM. And i will going to pay you after what you did!' He Thought.

Mishawn slowly limps to the entrance to the courtyard of the City Hall, he opens one and goes to the dead bodies of his comrades, he takes their COG tags, one of the COG tags was from his best friend.

Well, He will missed him. Today. And Mishawn gets revenge on RAAM.
And He was pissed.