Honey Filled Words~35 [unedited]

En başından başla

"Now! You fucking piece of shit! I hope that you realized that you are worthless."

She took of her white summer dress and placed it next to her before bending over and closing her eyes.

She silently prayed that he would be done soon.

A cry came from her lips when the thin piece of wood made contact with her skin.

"No father, " he started and struck her again, "does this to his daughter," she pulled her dress from beside her and placed it underneath her face, "if he truly," she released a sob as he hit her across her back, "loves her."

The blows kept coming and the words kept falling, yet through it all, the words hurt twice as much as the welts he was creating.

When she came to her senses again, she was alone and slowly moved off the desk of her father.

Her head was throbbing and her whole body felt sore over.

She slowly made her way up to her room and took a shower.

The hot water burned her bruised skin, but she strangely craved the physical pain to avoid feeling the emotional pain.

She knew that it would take her a few days to recover, mentally, and just dove into her bed. She slept for the rest of the evening and also didn't bother to attend school the following day.

That moment, she wished that instead of her mother she had died.

Her phone went off, making her head pound even more.

She groaned and tried to reach for it but failed.

Finally the ringing stopped.

As she was about to slip away into a seemingly peaceful sleep, she got called again.

Her breakdowns over the past days had taken a toll on her body.

All she did was cry and sleep.

It was four days later and her body was still aching.

She reached for her phone again and pulled it towards her with the tip of her fingers.

She accepted the call and was met with Jisoo her voice.

"Hi Lisa, how are you?" she asked. Lisa let out a slight sigh, "I've been okay. Busy" Crying until i am drained. "What about you Jis?"

"Oh nothing much. I was just wondering if you would like to join Rosé, Jennie and me for dinner? You know, just to talk over the details about everything. We are leaving next week." She explained.

Lisa sighed again and bit her lip. She felt and looked like shit, but she had already been avoiding them for a while now and felt as if she couldn't do it any longer without it being rude.

"Yes sure... Where are you guys going?"

***

Lisa parked her car and walked inside the restaurant. She was wearing tight black jeans with a tight red Celine shirt. She had a small Celine bag hanging off her shoulder and wore a pair of Celine sunglasses.

When she noticed her friends she plastered a smile on her face and walked over to them.

"Damn girl you look rich as fuck." Jisoo commented making them laugh and Rosé smacked her friend, "that is because she is you idiot."

Lisa took off her sunglasses before sitting next to Chaeyoung in the booth.

"You look tired Lis." Jennie commented and looked concerned at her friend who just made her smile a bit wider. Hoping they couldn't see through her fake posture.