Honey Filled Words~35 [unedited]

Start from the beginning

But now, now she was all alone.

No honey filled words to sooth the aching of the wounds her fathers tongue had created.

No warmth of another person holding her while she cried. Rocking her back and forth.

She wearily pulled herself up and stumbled to her bed. She moaned in pain when her body came into contact with her bed. She just had enough power to pull a blanket over her before she started crying again. She blindly reached over to find one of her stuffed animals and buried her face in the plushy.

She might act like a very mature person at times, sometimes even adult, but at the end of the day she was still a seventeen year old child.

She needed someone to be there for her. She needed to have her mother.

A few days prior

"Tell me Lisa!" Her father yelled with a booming voice.

Silent tears were flowing down her cheeks and she shook her head.

"I know that she loved me! Please don't do this to me." She sniffled.

She winced when he pressed her harder against the wall.

"She didn't fucking love you! No body can love you!" he yelled, venom laced in his voice.

"She... She loved me." Lisa cried, her body starting to slightly tremble. "You loved me too... Why don't you love me anymore?"

He tightened the grip on her wrists and slightly pulled her away from the wall before painfully pushing her hard against it again.

She knew that he was doing this on purpose. She knew that he loved to break her. See her vulnerable. She knew that he loved knowing that he was in control.

He ruled everything.

She knew that he knew that his words were hurting her. His actions were hurting her. But he didn't care at all.

"I don't love you because you are you! A fucking mistake! I have a daughter who can't even get pregnant! What kind of useless person are you?! I have a fucking daughter who doesn't have perfect grades, a daughter who became second during the swimming competition this year! I have a fucking useless daughter who can't even live up to my god damn expectations!" He growled in her ear.

Lisa felt stabs entering her heart with every word that he said.

"I wish that you would have died instead of her!" He suddenly yelled and pulled her from the wall before pushing her against his wooden desk. She almost fell down but managed to steady herself.

"Get in the correct position," he ordered and walked over to one of his cabins.

Lisa was trembling on her legs. He hadn't done it in a while. She thought that she was finally too old for it.

She thought that he had stopped a year ago, but apparently he hadn't.

"Dad no please I- I will be good" She chocked out terrified. Her whole body started to shake as she saw him walking back to her with the cane.

This wasn't the same pain as her father hitting her with his fists. It was a different pain.

A worse pain.

"Take off your dress and bend the fuck over."

When he saw that Lisa didn't comply he grew even more angry.