Kaneki ken (pocky)

The white haired male eyes fixed on a small red box that was labeled 'Pocky' and shoved into his face by his adorable,slightly shorter girlfriend.
"So what do you want me to do with this" Kaneki moved the box away from his face to get a better view his partner's (e/c) hues.

"Nyaa! I want you to play the 'Pocky game' with me!" She pouted jumping slightly. "Maybe after I'm done cleaning the tables." He smiled while ruffling her hair slightly,(Y/n) gave in into the touch of kaneki's hand and let him continue lightly messing up her (H/c) locks.

"its not fair, everytime i want to do something with you. You always say that either I'm busy or I'll do it later." Kaneki saw tears that prickled on the corner of her (e/c) hues. "I'm sorry
(Y/n) it's....just difficult to understand" he exclaimed while rubbing the back of his head, trying to avoid the disappointed gaze of his loving girlfriend. The one eyed ghoul wanted to play something like this with his partner but, she didn't know that he was a ghoul. And since he was a ghoul, his stomach rejects human food. And also leading to be on the toilet vomiting out the substance for quite a while.

" oh..., I thought you would've agreed to do this since your always busy in Anteiku and I rarely see you as often as I used to,it always seem as if your ignoring me all the time. But it's okay that you don't want to do anything with me any more. " the usually happy-go-lucky girl said in disappointment.she opened the box of pocky slowly and put one in between her lips,munching slowly on the chocolate covered pretzel. Kaneki felt a pang of guilt inside his heart. Could he have really been avoiding the person who has been with him ever since he turned into a ghoul? Kaneki didn't want his true love to suffer and be tortured as he did when he didn't know how pain feels like any more.

He look at the Pocky stick that was in between her lips and clicked his tongue , 'i'm going to regret this'. The white haired Male stepped forward, gently put his hand on the back of her head, then lightly munched away the other end of the Pocky stick. (Y/n)'s eyes widen at kaneki's sudden movement, but then smiled happily and began munching towards the middle of the stick. Right when her lips were going to bite the last piece, kaneki bit it first and pressed his lips against her soft ones. He nibbled on her bottom lip asking for entrance. She parted her lips and kaneki's tongue explored every inch of
(Y/n)'s cavern, They were in a steamy make-out for quite a while. Finally,they both pulled away for a breathe of air with a thin string of saliva still connecting both of them together . Kaneki grey eyes looked straight to
(Y/n) eyes while licking his lips in the process.

"yoυ тaѕтe delιcιoυѕ (y/n)"

Ⓔⓧⓣⓔⓝⓓⓔⓓ ⓔⓝⓓⓘⓝⓖ:

After a while since kaneki's and (y/n)'s little scene. (Y/n) had to go home because of how much homework the collage had given her. And most of them was due the next day.

After she walked out the doors on Anteiku, Kaneki rushed into the bathroom and headed straight to the toilet.

'Blargh'

Yep, he was vomiting out the substance from the pocky stick. Touka, who basically saw their 'little scene' from a distance, went to the bathroom door, and knocked on it.
"Oi! Idiot are you alright?" She said. And yet she could still hear Kaneki on the other side of the door releasing substance into the toilet.

The things he does to make you happy.