Season 1 Episode 8: True master plan

(Opening)

Y/n enter the radio station building with John and Lyon. Inside was lots of computers. They stop at a huge computer having g the royal family's symbol on it.

Y/n: so what did you find out?

John: a lot.

Lyon:  first of all have you and brave noticed something odd about the Bugster's?

Y/n: Well they appear and attack other people.

John: yes but when do they appear?

Y/n: when.....The royal family is there!

John: that's right. Every time one of the royal family is there a bugster comes.

Y/n: But why?

Lyon: It's because of the Gamer Cleamer Corp's. There aftering teg royal family.

Y/n: but why?

John: is it obvious, it's there powers. But the question is what are they going to do with it?

Y/n: what else have yous found out?

Lyon: Well look at this.

The pictures of worker's of work  Genm Corps was shown on the screen.

Lyon: These are the people work for Genm Corps before it was shut down. These people want missing 2 years ago. At the same time Gamer Cleamer Corp's came along at the same time as the workers where missing.

Y/n: so your saying they have something to do with all this?

John: yep and we went a little bit deeper and found  out something.

Y/n: and what's that?

John: It's about one family member named Akane.

Y/n:.....wait what about her?

Lyon: Have she nether tolled you why she is shy about new people?

Y/n: well um no.

John: (sigh) look believe use or not but when she was a child. Her and her friend Karen where a victim of a house robbery. When one was about to hurt Akane she......she.

Y/n: She what?

John: she.......scared and stress that cost her to......release and Bugster.

Y/n was shocked.

Y/n: (shocked) No.....no that can't be. That's no true.

John: take a look.

The Computer change again this time showing Akane's DNA seeing and bugster virus.

Y/n: then.....why hasn't she turned yet?

John: Lucky she stop it and seal the bugster back to her body. But that infected cost her to be scared of new people, camra's or people watching her.

Y/n didn't say nothing. He was shocked.

Y/n: what about everyone else in the royal family?

John: Well.....there's one but I'm taking care of her.

Y/n: ok......let's take the data and head back.

???: Aw I've just got here.

They turn to see Zack.