I || Chapter 1

"..."

"Help...!!"

"No no no...!!"

"Whyyy...!! Why does this have to happennn...?! How could i possibly know which one's right?!

"I can't do ittt!! I can't fire these things!!"

" *Sniff......?! Oww...!! W-what?! The collar's...tightening-?!"

"Pull the left trigger." A voice said from behind.

Her eyes widened in fear. Thinking that the person was extremely capable of harming her, she tried to pull the trigger but her mind was engulfed with thoughts of doubt resulting with her freezing as the collar continues to tighten around her fragile neck.

Sighing, the person behind her reached up to the gun on her left hand and...

*BANG

A deafening ring reached her ears, making her drop both guns and cover her ears.

The gunshot rang through the room, the woman, knowing well that she did not pull the trigger looked behind her but only to find herself alone.

Confusion turned to relief as she staggered and left the room.

Little did she know, that one of the guns was no where to be found.

--------

"Nooo...!! What is this...?!"

"I can't move!! My legs...!!"

"20 seconds until the end of the first trial." A robotic voice announced.

"Who?! Why are you doing this to me?!"

As the girl kept yelling, she failed to notice a small glint behind her in the darkness. Strange enough, a person picked it up and walked towards the girl, out of sight of the camera.

"I've had it with this!! This trial stuff...I don't get it!!"

"Mom!! Dad!! Somebodyyy!!"

"Help-"

*Click

The restrains that held the girl's legs in place suddenly opened as the terrifying blades retracted back in it's place.

The frightened girl looked down and saw a key just a few inches away from her feet.

It was the key to her escape and was originally supposed to be used by her, but she couldn't care less as she was still in the room.

She hurriedly ran out and was met with darkness as air came from below...or so she thought.