School cont.

Azaria's Pov:

Today is the first day of school, and I'm not excited. I. Hate. School.

Hate. It.

So Ya, I hate it even more than I hate Luca, and that's saying something. Anywhoooo, I went to the office yesterday to get my schedule and it turns out I have every, single, class with Luca. I didn't think I could hate school anymore than I did. I was wrong.

I walk into element studies, a class that I actually like, and Luca swaggers into class like he owns the place. Girls are pulling down their shirts, and pulling up their skirts that could pass for belts. Ew. Sluts. When he is asked to find a seat, do you know what he does? Plops down next to me, smirking his ãss off. I wish that I could slap that smirk off of his face.

Today was just about getting to know each other. Easy. I was glad when I noticed the rest of the gang (Asher, Curtis, Dally, Steve) in this class. Basically the class went a little bit like this:

1. Teacher introduces herself

2. She tells us about what we'll be learning

3. We introduce ourselves

4. Seating chart, and of course Luca is my partner

5. Get to know partner

6. End of class

///////////////////////////////////>:(//////////////////////////////>:(/////////////////////

Luca's Pov:

She's in all of my classes, courtesy of me! I need her back. She's my best friend.

At lunch, the whole gang sat together outside so that our pets could play together. When pets are happy, we're happy. All of a sudden, I hear a roar of pain and turn to see that Indigo had been bitten by Ezra. Azaria starts yelling at Ezra about manners and being a good wolf before healing Indigo with her powers. "That's the second time one of your pets has hurt one of mine!" She says with disgust. "Don't let it happen again- or else."

After lunch, we were let out because it was the first day. I went back to my dorm with the guys, as Azaria went back with Asher. The rest of the day was spent playing COD and eating frozen yogurt from the machine I brought with me. It was perfect.