Settling in

Luca's Pov:

After that drama was over, I started unpacking my things. I didn't want to ask for a new dorm, because I need to make it up to Azaria. I need her in my life again.

When I was done, I started organizing my things and putting my things away. As I finished putting up my posters, Azaria Baker just had to come in and start singing obnoxiously to loud whiney pop music. It was just the icing on the cake when some random dude rushed in squealing like a dying bat.

------------------_------------------------_---------------------_-----------------------_----------------

Azaria's Pov:

After I healed Tinley, I felt like visiting my best friend, Asher. I was in the bathroom straightening my hair, when I heard something crashing to the floor. I peek my head out the door to find a picture frame shattered on the floor. That picture frame has a picture of my family in it! I look over to where it's supposed to be, and see that dämn cat Clyde sitting on that shelf, grooming himself. That cat is dead. I will kill him.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I am walking with Asher towards his dorm room because he apparently doesn't understand the term, 'I will meet you there'. He rushed into my room yelling "Where's meh bæ at?!" really loudly. I know what your thinking, 'what normal guy uses the word, bæ?' Asher is a homosexual. Ya. In short, Asher is gay.

Anywhoooo, we were walking to the local froyo place when suddenly, Tinley starts making a weird noise. I look down, and Tinley is morphing into something else. "Tinley!!" I scream.