"Ride out with me..." All of us turn to Aragorn with widened eyes. "Ride out and meet them." He whispers again, stepping to the king. "For death and glory?" Aragorn corrects him. "For Rohan. For your people."

"The sun is rising." Gimli says, and all of us turn to the window as the sun rises, I remembered what Gandalf said.

'Look to my coming at first light on the fifth day. At dawn, look to the East.'

I looked down and then back at Aragorn. "Gandalf..." I whispered and he nodded slowly. The heir looked at king Théoden. "Yes. Yes! The horn of Helm Hammerhand shall sound in the deep, one last time."

"Yes!" He says excitedly, I turned to Adán and he sighed deeply, gazing at his guards. "Grab your horses and weapons! We're riding out!" They all stood for a few moments but immediately followed his order. "Acay, Ágo." I called and they stepped to me, resting my hands on their shoulders. "We will live to fight another day."

"Let this be the hour when we draw swords together. Fell deeds awake. Now for wrath. Now for ruin. And the red dawn!" Théoden screams as he puts his helmet on. "For family!" Acay and Ágo say in unison. "For friends!" Screams Adán, and I followed. "For Middle Earth!!" Gimli blows into the horn and the doors finally give in. "Forð Eorlingas!" The King shouts and rides out with Aragorn, Legolas and my cousins by his side as I flew behind them. As Gimli blows the horn, we fight down the causeway into the Uruk army.

I see a light up in the hills, and I flew up to look better, I see Gandalf on the back of Shadowfax. "Gandalf..." I muttered. Everyone on the battlefield turns to look up at the wizard, Éomer rides up alongside Gandalf and draws his sword. "Rohirrim!" He screams, and the Rohirrim appeared from behind them. "To the king!" Gandalf and the Rohirrim charge down the hill to Uruk-hai. Saruman's army point their spears at them as they approach, I looked at the sun being hidden by the hill, and I elevate my arms to make the sun sine over us faster, blinding the Uruks with the sunrise.

Then suddenly, echoes. Echoes of the darkness. Echoes of those who wield the madness in their fingers, closer and closer to me. "Frodo..." I muttered, but only hearing my voice like a broken echo, the light of the necklace was vanishing little by little. And I screamed, the power of madness consuming me faster than it ever did.

'(Y/N)!'

'(Y/N)!!'

"(Y/N)!!!"

And as soon as it came, it was over. Leaving me breathless and able to feel everything but the darkness again. I looked everywhere around me, clouds were vanishing, the ground was half destroyed and some of the Uruk were blind, although all of this, the battle continued.

I kept myself at bay this time while I regained my breath. Frodo and Sam are greatly closer to Mordor than I thought, if they are in danger if Frodo is in danger... Then so am I. Everyone around me is in danger.

// Meanwhile - No POV //

"I can't do this, Sam... I am hurting (Y/N). I am hurting everyone." Frodo says as he falls, letting his sword to the side, Sam gets up slowly, holding his hand on his chest. "I know. It's all wrong... By rights, we shouldn't even be here. But we are."

Sam watches the Nazgûl fly away into the distance. "It's like in the great stories Miss (Y/N) told us, Mister Frodo. The ones that mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened."

The Uruks flee Helm's Deep and the men shout in victory as they kill the last enemies in the area. Aragorn and Èowyn embrace, and you fall on the ground with your wings spread, tears flooding down your terrified expression.