Part 26

After all has left, both the Bose and gadodiya family were in Ragini's house.

Dadi : Have you gone mad Ragini!? They are so rich, cultured and educated and you have disagreed to marry their son!?

Ragini : Dadi, they were insulting you and our family! So how could I marry Lakshya!?

Dadaji : Family?! Ragini, Sharmishtha and Swara, They are not our family!

Swara : Dadaji! Dadi! I know we belong to different castes but love is above all of them! Ma and baba love each other! So just for their sake, forget all things and accept them!

Dadi : Listen, society matters to me ok and don't tell me these book lines!

Dida : Aee Parvati! Please stop these fights! We are fighting from 20 years, a long time! Just forget all the past happenings and start afresh now!

Ragini : Papa, Please say something to Dadi ma!

Shekhar : Ma, Please na! Please accept me and Misthi! For your sake, I had married Janki but now please, for me, accept Misthi!

Ragini : Yes Dadi! I too want a motherly love and a sister too! Please!?

Shomi : Kaki, Kaka, please accept me and my daughter as your family! I know whatever has happened in the past, that all is unexpected but now please, just move on! Or kitna ladenge hum!? We will get nothing from it except pain and hatred! So Please accept our relationship! Please mend up your broken friendship! Please accept Swara as your granddaughter!

Dadaji : No way, Never!!! We will not bring a Bengali in our house!!!

Dida : What Bengali Han?! We eat fish!? Non veg...my Misthi has not eaten it from past 20 years!!! Abhi to maan jaao and if you want, me and shoru will also not eat! Right shoru!?

Swara : Pakka! Pakka!

And dadi goes near Swara and holds her ears.

Dadi : That's all fine but it isn't a right way to know the truth! Bhaang pila di, God knows! What more we have done in hangover!? You can ask us too! Everyone was laughing at us, especially that jyoti!

Dida : Yah shona, At this point I agree with Parvati!

Swara : Ohoo my hottie and my sexy!...I'm sorry!

Everyone got happy.

Swara danced in joy with Parvati.

Dadi : Ok, ok, stop now!

Ragini : Dadaji! Please, aap bhi maan jaao! Then we will live as a family! Please na!? For me!? You love me na so...!?

Dadaji : Ok, par ek shart par!

Shekhar : What?!

Dadaji : You have to marry again to her!

Shekhar : Papa...I love you!!!

And he hugged dadaji.

Swara : Haww baba! Not right Han! You must say this line to ma!

Shekhar : I'm sorry! I had slapped you that day! I'm sorry!

Dida : Ohoo! Forget all those bad memories! Let's rock and make new ones!!!

" Yaayyyyy!!!!"

They all have a group hug.

Song plays...Swaragini background music...

In MM

Everyone was gathered in the hall.

Dp : So you both have gone there to do all this?! Just because of you both, I have always got insulted and from those, middle class people I'd never expected this!!!