Chapter 31 - black magic

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"No! I just don't want you to say too. Because I feel like you're just agreeing with me or something" I smiled at him.

Man, he's broken. It'll take time to fix him.

"Okay, I love you!"

He smiled.

"Can I Go now?" I Asked.

"I'm coming with you!"

Oh my god! I suddenly have a tail of my own.

"Are you seriously gonna follow me to the bathroom?" I raised an eyebrow.

He nodded "it's not my fault. You made me fall in love with you. Now deal with the consequences"

He was actually serious when he said that. While I on the other hand couldn't contain my laughter.

"Okay then, let's go!"

He grinned widely and giddily started following me behind.

"Should we go get some ice cream after breakfast?" He suggested, and I literally couldn't have thought of anything better.

"Sure. Sounds good" I nodded and smiled at him, right before we got into the guest room.
I immediately headed towards the bathroom, but I was forced to stop when I felt Trent's presence behind me the whole time.

"What're you doing?" I Asked.

"I'm coming with you"

"But I'm gonna take a shower. Go sit down on the bed and wait for me like a good boy" I chuckled.

"Nah! Let's shower together"

Wait what?

"What?" I Asked.

"I said let's shower together!"

Oh my god! Why does that sound a bit too extreme? I mean, it's not that I don't want to see him naked or him to see me naked, it's just that the thought of Trent and I taking a shower together sounds way too intimate. Even more intimate that having sex.

"I-I don't think that's a very good idea" I declined his offer and went ahead to close the door At his face, but obviously he was way too strong and stood in the way of that happening.

"So, you can have sex with me but you can't shower with me?" He asked.

"Stop trying to manipulate me" I defended, making him chuckle.

"You're so weird!" He laughed and shook his head "I'm gonna take a shower eitherway while you stand there and overthink" he added, followed by his sweats and boxers coming off, leaving him completely naked.

I was totally confused at that point. I didn't know what to do or what to say. I just stood there looking at him being so unbothered with my mouth open. It was a really weird sight to be honest, but.......I kinda liked it. I didn't even realize I was that deep into staring at him until he abruptly turned the water on, making me jump a bit.

"Will you stop staring and me and come over here? This guy isn't going to take a shower by himself" he Popped his head from behind the curtain.