Edmund pevensie :"I'm here"

*Flashback*

"Edmund! Let's go!", King Peter the Magnificent called to his younger brother while knocking onto the door which will lead to Edmund and Y/N's shared room.

Years have passed since the battle with the White Witch, since the Pevensie's were crowned kings and queens, since Edmund has asked Y/N to be his girlfriend. A just over two months ago, Edmund proposed to Y/N and they're getting married in three days.

Someone saw a white stag. The white stag that only appears in Narnia every 100 years has been seen. That's why the kings and queens are planning to search for the stag.

Peter has been knocking on Edmund and Y/N's shared room, calling out to his brother. "Edmund I respect your privacy but if you don't come out, I will barge inside so you two better be dressed", Peter said.

Y/N giggled while trying to push Edmund off of her. "You have to go love. Your brother's waiting for you", she said. "Hmm", was all Edmund could say while his hands tightened around her waist, "I don't wan to leave you. What if there's an attack and you're here by yourself?"

"I'm an assassin, Edmund. I have weapons all over Cair Paravel, I can take care of myself", Y/N pointed out while raising an eyebrow at her fiance.

Edmund sighed and looked at her. "Okay okay I'll go", he said. He got up and gave her a kiss. "I love you", he mumbled. "I love you. Come back to me alright", Y/N pouts. "I will always come back to you", Edmund replied and gave her a long passionate kiss. The kiss lasted a bit long because Peter has finally opened the door to see them in the middle of their moment.

"Edmund!!", he called. "What? We were just about to get naked!", Edmund winked at Y/N who is blushing hard. "It's a joke! Don't freak out", Y/N jumped in before Peter could start lecturing his brother. The High King waved it off, "Edmund please hurry up. Your sisters are waiting outside and the stag doesn't have all day!", and with that he closed the door.

"I love you. Now go", Y/N said. She pecked Edmund's lips and pushed him out of their room. "Love you too", he said and ran after his brother.

After a little while Y/N fell asleep and woke up to see that it's already dark outside. She frowned and suddenly a maid came inside with a tray filled with her food for dinner. "Are the kings and queens back from their hunt?", she asked her. "No, not yet my lady. I haven't heard from them since they left", the maid replied with a slight bow and left her room.

“Huh... That's weird”, Y/N thought. Before she could take a bite from her salad she heard a commotion outside. She jumped and left her untouched food to see what happened. She was shocked to find horses which belonged to the kings and queens. The horses are panicking to the point where the guards can't hold them down.

Y/N ran towards Phillip and rubbed him, he calmed for a bit. "There there now Phillip", she cooed. "Now tell me what happened?"

"They're gone my lady!", he said. Y/N's eyes widened. "Gone? What do you mean gone?", she said. "They left us in the meadow. We waited until it got dark, they never returned so we ran back here", Susan's horse butted in.

The Narnians started whispering and speaking to each other while staring at their king's fiance. Phillip gave Y/N a sad look.