home

"Hit me wear it hurts not the skin, the bones, the brain even the heart,
                               ".Me."

Namjoon headed back home, once he opened the door surprisedly no one was there, so namjoon just went in.

Namjoon went to his room no one messing or talking to him on the way by.

  Namjoon looked in his room no one that was strange, somebody is always here in the door but it was nothing.

Namjoon heard a sound of a  video game, knowing it was jungkook he went into the room to see jungkook playing overwacth."hello anyone here?" Namjoon jokes as if jungkook wasn't there.

"No hyung I'm right here" jungkook said turning away from the game which he never dose unless it was namjoon. "Ahhh fuck" jungkook said as he look back in defeat as he had been killed.

"JEON JUNGKOOK LANGUAGE" namjoon said in a strict tone like a mother would do to a child who is being disrespectful. "You know what hyung i could fuck you" jungkook said leaning closer to namjoon and a little bit a anger of the game but not as much as anyone else then namjoon did to him he had a very very soft spot for namjoon.

"Umm no kookie back up please" namjoon said jungkook hesitant but didn't, untill his phone ring, jungkook backed up.

"Namjoon namjoon!" As kai's voice was heard on the other side, "yes hyung" namjoon said in a excited voice , which ticked jungkook off.

"Stupid bitch" jungkook said lowly and quiet,"what was that jungkook" he said, jungkook looked up from thought."ohh nothing i just said is that kai hyung" jungkook said with a fake reaction.

"Yes kookie" namjoon said annoyed "anyways umm jongin" namjoon said and jungkook could see that namjoon is so done with him and his behavior.

"chen, hold up a sec, CHEN IS GOT A BABY HE GOT A GIRL PREGNANT DAE GOT A GIRL PREGNANT AND IS GETTING MARRIED" kai scream and out of breath.

" uhh what" namjoon said forgetting jungkook was there (like i did) and he was screaming to much to get what he is saying.

"Okay okay keep it clam jongin pewww~ ummhuu" jongin said calming down"so let me sat this straight dae fucked a girl in she is pregnant and he is going to marry his love" jongin says kind of slow and clam then he was.

"Wow congratulations" namjoon says, meanwhile jungkook chews on the nib of his xbox controller, pissed off but happy for jongdae.

"Eummm" jungkook groan earning namjoons attention "is there anything you want to say" namjoon said pissed of as much as jungkook or at him.

"No but congratulations jongdae" jungkook says in a more grunt tone pissed off, always jealous when namjoon and jongin make any contact with each other.

"Jungkook!" Namjoons says staring at jungkook, "anyways again, i hope he is doing okay and have a healthy baby and soon to be wife and now you an uncle" namjoon said laughing at the last part.

"Namjoon" kai said over the phone "yes hyung" namjoon says "will you go to the movie's with me" kai asked hoping for a yeah.

"NO" jungkook says as he got up pissed and angry and hanged up on him "JUNGKOOK" namjoon said yelling at him "WHAT" jungkook said"UHH calm down why did you do that kookie" namjoon said in a calmer voice "your not going with this this f-fucking boy" jungkook said "i am your god dang hyung jungkook respect me you do not control me and i do what i want respect kai and do no curse language" namjoon said.

"You know what hyung maybe i should jus-" jungkook got close and namjoon lean back but before that could happen he heard the door open and stepped away.

"Hello" they here coming from downstairs and namjoon ran to his room holding a tear and sitting on his bed in his shared room with taehyung .

Namjoon:yes i will sorry about jungkook he is just angry about the game.

(Kai p.o.v)

"Beet" the phone says as i hear a jungkook yell at me 'jealous much' i think in my head untill a notification popped up and i saw it was namjoons

joonie:yes i will sorry about jungkook he is just angry about the game.

I looked at the text the boy got some anger issues.

joonie:yes i will sorry about jungkook he is just angry about the game.

                                        Kai:okay 5? Is that okay i want to be early and make sure to wear a mask scandals and dispatch these days.

Joonie: okay i see anyways goodnight sweet dreams

                                     Kai:you too joonie good night be safe.

Joonie❤: okay but what was that joonie? Umm?

                                     Kai: you didn't see anything okay!

Joonie: ummm it's still there

                                    Kai:sorry it is a
                                             habit.

Kai lied.

Joonie❤: its okay keep it i like it

                                 Kai:okay goodnight joonie see you tomorrow

Joonie❤:okay see you jongie

(Both sides)

Namjoon and kai blushed at the names giving to them from each other getting ready for sleep and tomorrow.

bye see you!