Meeting Nic Hamilton

Start from the beginning

Nic: You wanna hold her?

Y/N: Are you serious? Can I?

Nic: Yeah.

He hands you his dog and you took one look at her and she took one look at you and started to lick your face. You and Nic were laughing at how much she was licking your face.

You got down in the floor and started to play with her. Unbeknownst to you Nic took a video and a pic of you playing with Nala. You love her as if she was your own.

A FEW HOURS LATER

Nic: Y/N are you hungry?

Y/N: Yeah.

Nic: Come on let's go.

Y/N: What about Nala? This isn't her home.

Nic: She'll be fine I promise.

Y/N: Ok let's go.

You guys walk out into the bitter cold air and you make your way to his car. When you get inside it's nice and warm.

Nic: Where do you wanna go?

Y/N: How about some fast food?

Nic: Oh come on you can pick better than that.

Y/N: I can't think of anything else.

Nic: I know where to take you.

Y/N: And where would that be?

Nic: You'll see.

You guys got to know one another a little bit more on the way there and when you look up you see a really nice restaurant.

Y/N: Nic are you serious? I can't ask you to do that.

Nic: Yes Y/N I'm serious it's my treat.

Y/N: Well I don't know about you but I'm starving let's get going shall we?

Nic: We shall.

You guys walk inside and it's not that busy. You get seated and you order your drinks and you order your food. Your drinks and your food came and you guys continued to get to know one another more. During the very nice dinner you take a pic of Nic on your phone.

Photo Of Nic:

Liked by Nicholas Hamilton, Jaeden and 12

Liked by Nicholas Hamilton, Jaeden and 12.56K others

@Y/N-Y/L/N: First dinner with my new friend @Nic.Hamilton kinda nervous.

@Nic.Hamilton mentioned you in a comment.

@Nic.Hamilton: @Y/N-Y/L/N Anything for a pretty girl like you ;)

You blushed and put your head down and laughed. You guys then got ready and headed back to the apartment. When you got there you unlocked your door and you guys saw Nala patiently waiting for you guys on your couch. When she looked at you guys she got happy but stayed in her spot. You guys took Nala out to do her business and then walked her back inside into her home with Nic and he walked you back over to yours.

Nic: I had fun today Y/N.

Y/N: I did too Nic.

Nic: Are you busy tomorrow?

Y/N: Nope.

Nic: Wanna hangout tomorrow?

Y/N: Yeah sure.

Nic: Oh uh hand me your phone.

Y/N: Ok.

You handed him your phone and he put his number in there and texted himself so he would have your number.

Y/N: See you tomorrow Nic.

Nic: See you tomorrow Y/N.

Y/N: Goodnight Nic.

Nic: Goodnight Y/N.

Nala: *Barks*

Y/N: Goodnight Nala.

You headed back into your apartment and got ready for bed. You couldn't wait till tomorrow.