Goodbye...

Match POV
"N-no pencil wait a second!" I said catching up to her fast with bubble right behind me. "Ugh what..." pencil said turning to look at me. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner..." I said. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Pencil asked. I took a deep breath and sighed. "Well something happened to me that cause me to fall critically ill..." I said. "And what's that?" Pencil said.

"Match... there's not enough time to keep hiding it from her.." bubble said placing her arm on my shoulder. "But what if it's not hers..." I said shaking. "It can't be someone else's tho" bubble said. "I guess you're right..." I said. I took a deep breath and looked her into her eyes.

"I-....Uhh.... I'm" I tried to say something but honestly I just broke down. "Match it's ok you can tell me" pencil said. "I'm pregnant and I think it's your child..." I said bursting into tears. "Aww that's just perfect!" Leafy said in front of us. All three of us looked at her in disbelief. "Oh leafy I don't think you're gonna be laying not one finger on her" pencil said pulling a gun out and pointing it to her.

"Well that's not a fair fight now, I have no weapons... or do I!" Leafy said throwing a spear at us. Luckily we dodged it. "Leafy you can't be serious!" Bubble said. "Oh bubble don't act like you weren't gonna kill them both after you came back to life" leafy said.

"GUYS SOMEONE KILLED ERASER!" pen yelled running to us all. "It was probably leafy" I said. "Leafy! How could you! I thought you were the nicest and most kindest person ever!" Pen said as he started crying. "That's the point. I figured you all would be on my side if I just act nice and innocent to you all. So that way once it came down to here... I could back stab all of you" leafy said laughing.

"So you're just a fake bitch...." pencil said. "You could say that..." leafy said. "So then what! Did you kill Firey as well? Did you even love him from the beginning!" Pen said. "Actually I did love him but... he wasn't cooperating so... I killed him and rebirth him with my dna so he can have the same mind sent as me, why do you think he's blue now?" Leafy said.

"I Can't believe this... you all do realizes what's gonna happen when we die right?" Pencil said. "What? We gonna go to heaven or hell? Welp I'll be so excited to see you all in hell" leafy said before shooting herself in the head which instantly killed her.

"What were you gonna day pencil?" Pen asked. "I was gonna say how we would all end up in this strange world that all blue and we would be our inner selves" pencil said. "Dang... does that explain why you have a devil tail?" Pen asked. "Yea..." pencil said. "So now what?" Bubble asked.

"Now you all will die from my hands!" Firey said running up to match. "Wait dude stop!" Pen said pulling Firey back. "What do you want pen!" Firey said clearly mad for some reason. "You can't kill her, she's pregnant!" Pen said. "She's gonna die anyway so why not just make it quick?" Firey said.

"How do you even know that? She probably just feels super sick since that is the first stage of pregnancy" pen said. "Oh pen~ are you really that stupid? Not everyone survives pregnancy, some die before the baby is ready to come out ya know" Firey said.

I was really in pain at the moment so while everyone was arguing I decided to run away. I ran all the way to a door, it was very large of course so I decided to open it. But it was locked... I gave up and just sat on the floor with my back against the door... I can't do this, I'm not even ready for a child and I'm not ready to die... I sigh with tears coming out of my eyes.

There's no point in trying anymore I'll just wait it out until my time comes to an end... I wasn't paying attention but I felt something touch my shoulder then lean on me. I looked and it was bubble... it looks like she was crying before she got here, her eyes were puffy and underneath her eyes were all red and stuff.