[eleven - genderbent]

❛𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄❜

❛𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓
𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎
𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐃
𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎
𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄
𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄❜

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

( 𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 )

a new cake shop opened up. there was rarely any cake shops around the ada's neighborhoods. the nearest one was out of town and that's the only one we could fine. the cafe under the agency has cake but it would nice to explore the neighborhood for some new type of foods you know what i mean.

though, the cafe called "miko's pastel sweets" became the cynosure of the entire neighborhood which is a problem. considering that the ada was a fan of cafes actually, it would be no surprise if either kyouka and ranpo come by and try some new cake. i would love to go in there myself but i don't want to be bothered by anyone from work or so called friends. i hide away to an empty alleyway and use one of my abilities.

soon, i walk out and make my way to the line of people waiting to go inside. i simply transformed myself into a male. it isn't all that hard to make myself look completely different . my hair is [darker/lighter], my hair pins are gone obviously, i have slight muscles...and i'm much taller of course. i look like a true male, a gender bent version obviously. my clothes were different too. which i'll let your preferences imagine them.

"oof! hey watch it!" an all too familiar voice scolded me right in the face. i look over at find ranpo pouting like a child and his arms folded. at this point we were both standing in line and i realized that he was the one who bumped into me. i wanted to scold me but i refrain too. i only nodded once before turning around.

"ranpo-san!"

my breath hitched and i turned my head. atsushi and dazai made there way towards us. let's not freak out. they can't figure out who i am truly. "who's this? i never seen you around town before."atsushi smiled at me. warmly and kindly just like the way he is. "yeah. you must be new." dazai winked jokingly.

"hey, dazai. can you pay for my cake?, i forgot my wallet at home." ranpo scratched the back of his head sheepishly but nonetheless shameless. dazai gave him a smirk and pulled out a wallet from his pocket. "i knew you'd purposely forget so i took yours with me~!"

i deadpan and turn around to avoid the conversation of ranpo throwing a child's tantrum for being fooled again. atsushi stood there trying to calm them down and i honestly can't believe how he could cope up with them. i was only praying for the time to go in to come already. and when we did-