[five-bombs]

❛𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐒𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❜

❛𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐌𝐘
𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐒
𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌
𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❜

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

y/n slurped on her drink, patiently waiting for her favorite dessert to be served by her mother. the cafe filled with chattering and stranger's thoughts flooding into her mind.
her mother came in a few minutes, a small smile on her face as she placed the plate of [favorite dessert] on the surface. y/n sat on of the chairs that looked like it belonged to a bar. in fact, the whole cafe looked like a friendly bar.

y/n's irritated expression turned into a bright one. her hands reaching for the eating utensils impatiently. her mother giggled and the bell on top of the bell rung indicating another costumer arrived. immediately, the person took a seat next to y/n and her mom breathily gasped when the man said
"fancy seeing you here, l/n."

"you know this handsome man, n/n?" y/n's mother excitedly asked. she saw how stressed y/n turned and how annoyed she looked.
she swallowed the price she was eating and glared over at dazai who innocently smiled at her.

'he's a colleague from work. nothing more.'

her mother giggled and glanced at the man who seemed a little hurt by y/n's choice of words. "yeah...a colleague...anyways! kunikida told me your mother worked in this lovely cafe so i decided to pay a visit~!" dazai chirped, flashing a closed eye smile to y/n's mom. "how honorable! okay then. order anything and i'll prepare it. n/n, you never told me about your other colleagues, maybe they can all visit here sometimes." y/n's mom suggested, clapping her hands together.
she flinch lightly.

'forget about it.'

dazai chuckled and looked at the menu settled in front of him. he only came here cause he perhaps begged kunikida where y/n always headed off after some days after work. he assumed, correctly, that kunikida knew cause he's a good friend of hers. "fine. but i'm so happy my n/n has such a handsome friend!" y/n's mom weeped happily, anime tears flowing down her cheeks. "tch." y/n looked to the side as the two adults introduced themselves shortly.

-

"oh wow! this is amazing!" dazai complimented, eyes gleaming from the delicious taste that came from the cake he ordered. y/n's mom beamed. so far, nothing happened between y/n and dazai. no hugs, no sudden love thoughts, and certainly not any attempts from dazai. for the most part, y/n found it quite relieving.

"can you teach me how to bake this someday?! i would love to make this for my future wife and especially for me!" dazai laughed, taking y/n's mom's hands into his delicately. y/n's mom snapped her head at y/n with a grin on her face.

'you should marry him!'

y/n eyed her weirdly due to her thoughts.

'yeah, no. absolutely not!'