~Ellie finds out from Steve that they are trying to bring everyone back by going back in time as Ellie tells him that she can't help, not that she has JC to worry about when Tony arrives asking to talk to her. Tony says he isn't going to try anything shady he just wants to talk as he says things have been complicated the last five years but JC is innocent in everything so he has a plan. He offers her to have JC be taken to his cabin where he can stay with Morgan, his daughter, until this is all over. Ellie says why is he doing this for her? Tony says he has been angry long enough it is now time for him to heal as he says Happy will arrive to pick him up before leaving. Ellie packs JC up and says he is having a sleepover with a family friend and says when she is done then she will pick him up. He goes and Ellie joins the team.

~While back in the past Ellie states that it might be bad if she is seen by Alexander Pierce since she is technically supposed to be in Cyrosleep and on HYDRA's side. She stays off in the distance until she gets a sense that Steve is in danger and races to him. She sees Steve fighting himself as she yells his name the other Steve sees her and is shocked to see her. Before he can say anything the real Steve knocks him out and they head back to the extraction site. Ellie and Ant-Man bring the scepter home only to learn that Natasha is gone.

~When Tony builds the gauntlet and Hulk snaps his fingers bringing everyone back but Thanos blasts and destroys the base with them in it. Ellie wakes up next to Steve as he orders to find the gauntlet and get it far away from Thanos as possible. Ellie arrives just to see their fallen friends returning as a battle is about to begin which she uses her new staff Tony created and ready her gun just as Steve yells Avengers Assemble and they charge.

~While in the fight Ellie sees Bucky and runs up kissing him with slight tears in her eyes as she says she missed him and has so much to tell him only to be interrupted by Sam saying that they're is a fight going on. Ellie and Bucky team up to fight until Tony snaps his fingers to destroy Thanos once and for all but also dies.

~Before the funeral Ellie says their is a lot she wants to tell him but it will be better if he comes with her. They are heading to pick up JC but Bucky doesn't know that yet. Ellie says a lot happened in five years but something even more surprising happened. Bucky asks what she is talking about as she says he will see when she opens the door yelling JC's name. He comes running saying mommy hugging her as Bucky is confused saying mommy? Ellie bends down as she says JC do you remember the photo she showed him of his father? JC looks up and sees Bucky saying daddy moving to hug him. Bucky is stunned as Ellie nods that it's true and says it's our son; James Carter Barnes, JC. Bucky is emotional bending down looking at the boy and then hugs him happily.

~At the funeral Bucky and Ellie are there with JC to pay there respect then are met by Ross as Bucky steps in front of Ellie and JC in a protective manner. Ross states that he isn't here to arrest them since they technically don't exist. Bucky asks what he is talking about and he hands them a hologram cube from Stark and says watch it for themselves before leaving.

~The hologram of Tony says to Ellie if she remembers when he asked her why he did what he did for her and his answer was because he needed to forgive to heal? Tony goes on to saying that he forgot that she and Bucky were brainwashed and weren't in control of what happened. He says he tried to hate her and Bucky but he can't because it wasn't their fault. Tony goes on to say that seeing JC he realized that they have a family to protect just like he does so he did them a favor. He tells them that he hacked into the FBI and CIA databases erasing everything about them being Nightshade and the Winter Soldier, as far as the world will know those assassins were never identified and were killed by Iron Man since he used there arms that he blew off for proof. He goes on to say as for their identities now they are just descendants to there past selves, Tony says it is time for them to heal from their pasts and hopes that they will have a happy life together before cutting the message.

~Afterwards Ellie, Bucky, Sam, Bruce and Steve are by the portal where Steve has decided to go back in time to return the stones while JC is with Morgan now best friends. Bucky and Ellie know that Steve isn't going to return as he is going to return to the past and have a life. Steve tells the two to take care of each other and he disappears. In my ending Steve and Peggy reunite as they decide to work together, they fell in love and got married.

~~And that is what would've happened if my story was never deleted twice, I was ending the series here and was not continuing it into the limited series Falcon and Winter Soldier

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

~~And that is what would've happened if my story was never deleted twice, I was ending the series here and was not continuing it into the limited series Falcon and Winter Soldier. I hope this gives you all closure and resolutions for my character Ellie and her story. Thank you for all your support during the series and stay tuned for more stuff whether it be Marvel, DC or whatever fandom I crank out. -Dani~~

~~Update: I have a new marvel story ready to be posted on Saturday and here is a hint; I had to make a deal with the Devil to make it possible (not really) lol~~

CONTROL (Steve Rogers/Bucky Barnes FanFic) A Captain America FanFic (3)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें