See An Empire Fall

~~NIGHTSHADE

The shrink told me and my partner to stand in the shadows waiting for his commands while we saw Captain America and his friend enter the room

The shrink told me and my partner to stand in the shadows waiting for his commands while we saw Captain America and his friend enter the room. The shrink laid onto the ground with all of the soldiers that burst in laid unconscious around us.

"Help me...help." The shrink begged just as Captain America ran to his side grabbing him and forcing him into the wall.

"Who are you? What do you want?" he asked I took a step towards his ally who didn't see me just as my partner prepared to fight the other one.

"To see an empire fall." The shrink smiled before Captain America could react I grabbed his ally by his jaw with my metal arm, slammed my bare fist into his face and threw him near the open pod. My eyes turned to Captain America who tried to react when my partner appeared taking the hit with ease. My partner kicked and punched Captain America whole I moved towards the shrink helping him to his feet like I was ordered to. Turning I saw my partner slam one strong hit to the Captain America before he went through the elevator doors to the floor below. My partner turned away heading towards the entrance while I went to follow until I was stopped by the shrink. "No...you are coming with me. Let's go." He held my arm leading me away and I followed him without any protest.

~~THE WINTER SOLDIER

I was blankly moving down the hallway taking out the guards that tried to face me, I slammed them into walls hard and flipped them to the floor. Moving through the lobby I just tossed the guards around like they were nothing as I advanced forward. Taking the gun from the one guard and took aim at him, the young guard had fear in his eyes and was begging for his life. Before I could pull the trigger a sonic loud ear piercing burst hit my ears forcing me to wince which gave the guard a chance to escape. Turning I saw it was a man dressed in a suit with glasses making his way at me.

He fired the palm device in his hand at me which I duck avoiding it and began sparring him

He fired the palm device in his hand at me which I duck avoiding it and began sparring him. He was able to hold his own better than the guards I fought before. I threw the gun which he caught with an open hand as I had it aimed at his face and I pulled the trigger. The bullet was blocked which the man was stunned that I fired the gun just as he pulled the barrel of the gun from my hands. With the remaining part of the gun I struck him in his face then slammed my foot into his stomach watching him skid back into the chairs and collapsed onto the ground.