"No wonder your voice is so rough." She laughs.

"Very funny." He smirks, rolling his eyes.

"No really come on though.. you picked this place for me so you're gonna drink some tea with me. You have been running around with me all day okay? You need something in your system. Don't nag me..." She demands, grabbing his chin and placing her cup to his lips.

While she eyes him take each gulp, she feels herself growing aroused. And this has been happening very easily for a while now. As friends she always saw him as a handsome man, though always knew how to hold her composure. Though now that they were lovers, things were different because they were different.

This was her man now. Her man that she could've done anything to if she weren't a Christian. And just thinking about sex with him all day and night, made her want him to hurry up and marry her so they could get it on. She wanted to rebel badly. She wanted to be wild with him.

Yet the good girl in her was embarrassed, shocked if you will, but fortunately he was too busy complaining about how disgusting the tea was, that he didn't even peg the flustered expression on her face. 

Using the distraction to her advantage, she shakes the feeling and says, "You baby. It's not that bad.."

"I'll be that then because this.. ain't it."

"Whatever. Anyway what are we doing next? I know you have something else set up for me. I can feel it..."

"You always try to ruin your own surprise. Are you ever gonna quit asking?"

"Are you ever going to tell me?"

"Nope."

"Then, nope.-"

"Okay okay.. We're going to a park in my neighborhood for a barbeque. Now before you work yourself up, my mother and sister suggested it."

Evelyn places her cup down and allows her eyes to wander down to the ground. She wasn't going to be dramatic about the situation, though the last time she remembered, she was humiliated in front of everyone and it didn't seem like the men loved her very much.

"I have to work myself up. I mean I know your mother and sister love me, but I don't know everyone else. Everyone will be coming and I have no idea if they'll like me. And please let's not forget that embarrassing ultimatum my parents gave me. You were not there and they all saw. They're probably only doing this because they feel bad for me. You should've told me ahead of time Lakeith. I'm really scared..."

"Baby calm down. They love you Evelyn. They wouldn't do all of this out of pity. My family isn't like that. If they're going to do something it's because they want to. Okay? I wanna give you the family and love you lost.." He genuinely replies, pulling her chair closer to his. He then adds, ... "Plus I've been telling them how much you mean to me, they wouldn't dare ruin your day."

"You've been talking to your family about me?" She coos, pouting as she holds his hands.

Lakeith nods, "Yup.. Give me some sugar, sugar."

She chuckles and pecks his lips. "I guess I'll go then. But if I remember correctly... I thought you told me you weren't too close to your father? I don't wanna go over there without you speaking to him. Especially if I'm someone he dislikes and don't say he doesn't because I know he does."

"He doesn't dislike you personally. He's just a big baby and isn't used to me paying any one else attention. Many people are like that and they usually get over it and if not, you have to leave them behind. Hopefully I won't have to do that though. Most of my family is like that to be honest..."