IT'S STARLORD, NOT ROCKETMAN

Tony's POV

   "Steve stop it's late." I said feeling the floor start to shake.
   "Tony I'm not doing anything." Steve grumbled informing me that he indeed was just peacefully trying to sleep.
   "Well great Sam and Bucky are doing it again. Don't they know they have a five year old in the room right next to them." I groaned, banging on the wall trying to get them to stop.
   "I WAS FUCKING SLEEPING TONY, SHUT THE FUCK UP." Bucky yelled banging back in the wall. Then I hear a blood curdling scream. Followed by a huge a crash and a thump. Steve and I rush down stairs being the last ones to get there.
   "How the fuck did you guys beat us down here?"
   "Teleportation idiot. Aren't you a genius?"
   "Bucky I know damn well you didn't teleport."
   "Uh well you see I heard the scream so I went protective mode. And the door happens to be in my way. So now we need a new door."
   "YOU CANT JUST BREAK THE FUCKING DOOR!"
   "WELL IT WAS IN MY WAY. Also I broke that railing of the stair case too, so there's that."
   "I didn't think it was possible, but you beat me down here."
   "Hey Bucky where is Sam?" Steve asks.
   "HERE. The door wasn't the only thing that got in the way."
   "Hey boys over here! Ok so now that I FINALLY have your attention here's the deal. There's a spaceship outside, there's a beam of light coming out of it. Now I believe the only logical explanation is for me to sacrifice myself and go into the beam. Make nice with the aliens and invite them in for a midnight snack. Do you think they'll like Oreos, they better because that's all I have." Morgan said starting to march towards the door.
   "Woah, woah, doll face where do you think you're going." Bucky said grabbing Morgan before she could walk out the door.
   "Listen here Barnes I need to do this. I MUST PROVE MYSELF A TRUE WARRIOR! Just like Valkyrie." Morgan says kissing Bucky's cheek.
"Hey doll being alien munch isn't fun. Plus your my best friend I can't lose you."
"Damn you're right, you would be a total mess without me." She said squishing his cheeks.
"LANGUAGE!!!"
"Damn right I would be lost without you."
"It's like I'm fucking invisible." Steve says to himself.
"LANGUAGE!!" Both Bucky and Morgan scream.
"Alright so since Bucky couldn't possibly live without me. DADDY GO INTO THE SPACESHIP." Morgan yelled looking at me.
"Now, now young lady you don't tell me what to do." I scolded her.
"Please." She said giving me puppy eyes.
Well fuck.
"Fine, but if I die you aren't inheriting anything." I said walking outside to where she claimed the spaceship was.
"NO DADDY STARK YOUR ASS IS TOO FAT TO DO THIS!!" Wade says popping out of no where.
"Wade shut up! I want an alien play date."
"No I won't shut up. You shut up." Wade says acting like a child.
"Hey I'm pretty sure the girl told you to shut up." Bucky says making sure Morgan gets what she wants.
"Fuck. Listen. I know that was supposed to be scary but your so fucking hot." He said touching Bucky's bicep, twirling his nonexistent hair.
"Excuse me bitch, he's mine." Sam said looking ready to fight Wade.
"Well it's a fucking fact. Aren't you getting married soon, maybe become a bit more secure in your relationship."
"Oh boy, I know damn well—"
"What no welcome to Earth party?" We hear a voice say. Almost in unison everyone turns around to see the one the only Peter Quill.
"Hey man long time no see, how's outer space?" Steve says going up to him and exchanging a hug
"Ehh could be better."
"AHHHH GROOT!!!" Morgan screamed jumping out of Bucky's arms and running over to the tiny tree.
"I AM GROOT!!" Groot yelled as Morgan put him on her shoulder.
"Hey release the tree. I repeat put down the tree." Rocket says jokingly.
"HI RABBIT!"
"Is no one going to say hello to me?" Says Drax.
"Hi uncle Drax I love you, but Groot's tiny I need a minute to process this."
"Why is she bigger then the last time we saw her? What a strange specimen." Gamora says circling around Morgan suspiciously.
"Well that's kinda how that works."
"IT'S AN ALIEN, WHY THE FUDGE DO YOU GUYS HAVE A PET ALIEN." Morgan says excitedly.
"WHERE!? GUYS WATCH OUT FOR AN ALIEN." Mantis says sounding very scared.
"Who's gonna tell her?"
"I will. I was talking about you!" Morgan says in a duh tone.
"I am not an alien, loud human." Mantis informed Morgan.
"Walks like an alien. Talks like an alien. Girl, it's an alien."
"Mor why don't you leave the nice girl alone." Loki says picking Morgan up and taking her to the kitchen.
"Thank you so much for coming out guys. It means a lot to me and Bucky." Sam says.
"Of course I speak for all of us when I say that we would never miss it." Peter says. Everyone nods in agreement.
"Well everyone else should be arriving tomorrow so I'm gonna go back to bed and I suggest that you all do too." I said grabbing Steve's hand and walking back to the room. We heard a chorus of 'good nights' in response.
"Well I'm very glad that they weren't aliens." I mumbled to Steve climbing back into our bed.
"I am too, but go to bed love, we both know what you're like when you don't get enough sleep." Steve replied wrapping his arm around my torso.
"Good night my love."
"Good night."