Party In Zee Bed (Boyxboy of course)

Glancing around the room I couldn't help but notice the only person I knew at this party, was off dancing and grinding some random while i stood alone, like a jackass drinking the some sort of alcohol concoction I was given. Now I rarely get drunk, I can hold my liquor, but I was starting to feel a little tipsy. I thought of Interrupting Skye (the only person here i know) And begging him; as the designated driver, to drive me home, but that was no good. Seeing as he was just about having sex with the random on the floor. Sure their clothes are on, but they might as well be stark naked. I let out sigh of irritation as i realize; I'm walking home. Gulping down the rest of the bitter drink;  threw the cup away and staggered towards the door, but before i can make my way i out, i stumble and bump into an admittedly sexy guy. Now my mind isn't in right place right now so I say, slurring slightly "Hey sexxxyyy" I giggled' A-re you here to uhhh" I lick my lips thinking "get your punishment for being a naughty little boy??" The Sex God (As i've nicknamed him) cocked one eye brow and his head slightly to the right.

"What makes you think i bat for that team" I take his cup out of his hand and gulp it down quickly; more alcohol means more confidence, right?

"Baby," I begin, slurring "i can smell the gay on you ten miles away" He crossed his arms and playfully glared.

"Hmph you've caught on to me." Not really listening, but watching his mouth, wondering all the things he could be using it for right now i slam my lips against his and push him against the wall. He pushes me off, but only so that my lips are a millimeter away from his, "C-can we at least learn each others name first?" he said with a blush. Awh, adorable. Such a bottom

"Mines Zayden and yours sexy?" I asked to which he shyly bit his lip and replied.

"Dahymein" I nod and smirk before again crashing my lips to his and pinning his hands to the wall behind him. He greets me with eagerness and passion moving his lips in sync with mine. Soon i glide my tongue over his bottom lip, asking for entrance which he denys. Growling possessively i bite down, not hard, but sensually, causing him to gasp. I use this to my advantage and slip my tongue into his mouth exploring the hot, wet cave. I find his tongue and massage mine with his causing him to whimper and moan. Soon i realize that we're still in the middle of the party, I pick him up and Dahymein wraps his legs around my waist and his hands knot in my hair, I chuckle at his eagerness and walk up stairs, our lips still locked. I feel my hand on the wall untill i find a doorknob, Opening i detach our lips just for a moment, but Dahymein wastes no time kissing my neck, trying to find my soft spot. I look around the room and spot a bed, so i fall backwards on it so Dahymein's on top of me. Just at that moment he finds my soft spot and begins abusing it. Stealing moans and gasps from me. Soon i grow tired of this and flip us so Im on top of him. Now, usually, I probably wouldn't have had been able to perform that stunt while even being the slightest bit drunk. But lust had quickly taken over my drunken mind and seemed to think i was superman. Anywho I begin my own attack on his neck, biting, nibbling, licking, sucking, kissing all around until i finally find his soft spot. Which, I wholeheartedly abuse. My attack coaxes small moans whimpers and gasps, but i know hes suppressing so i straddle him and rub my crotch against his.

"Z-zaaayden" He moans, which heightens my pleasure in some unknown way and soon I'm joing his moaning. I keep abusing his neck with kisses and nips though, suddenly only wanting to hear those little moans and whimpers he makes when i do so. After a bit of this going on i hear him stutter out/moan out "D-do ya have a" moan "c-condom?" I nod and pull one out of my back pocket and throw it on the night stand.I flip us once again so he's on top and he looks confused. I roll my eyes and point to his mouth, then to my raging boner. His eyes widen in realization and a light blush covers his cheeks, but he doesn't protest as he slides my shirt of and kisses from my soft spot down to my navel. Slowly, he unbuttons my skinny jeans and unzips them using his mouth, but it's done a little sloppily so i can tell this probably one of the first few times his done this. But i do love it when guys are good at it, but haven't perfected it yet. It just adds something to the whole thing. He interrupts my thoughts by leaving a light kiss on my boner through my briefs causing me to groan. He takes this as an invitation to do more and attacks me with kisses and licks. Shortly after he begins I can't take it anymore and growl out

"Quit teasing" He giggles and pulls my skinny jeans all the way down but still just rubs me through my briefs hissing in pleasure my eyes squeeze shut and my hands knot in his hair. Still rubbing me he begins to pull down my briefs until my not so 'mini' mini me springs out. My briefs are still on but the front of them is down under my balls leaving my whole cock {AN I need to get used to using that word in one shots e.o} exposed. Dahymein eyes it greedily and looks me straight in the eyes as me opens his mouth, wraps it around my cock and slowly descends ripping his hair tightly, I moan; my eyes squeezing shut yet again. He sucks slowly for a while, but steadily gains speed until I'm on the brink. I gently remove his head and push him on his back, mumbling. "I'm not cumming before you're naked." I rip his shirt in two and take it off and begin sucking on his right nipple. I don't get much of a response so i turn my attention to his left, which has him moaning and whimpering so i bite it gently before removing his pants and boxers and gripping his arousal. I move my hot hand up and down slowly but speed up when he begins begging for me to go faster. I can tell hes about to come a few minutes later when his shaft hardens and his gasps and moans become more breathless. He calls out my name in pleasure as he cums all over my hand and his belly button area. Cleaning off my hand with my tongue i go down and lick away all the cum from his tummy which gets him about half hard. I do a series of quick but through steps to loosen him up before ripping open the packet Dahymein blushes and bites his lip.

"Uh can i put the um c-condom on.. on..." I chuckle and hand him the condom. He sits up slighttly and slowly rolls the condom down my penis.I think for a moment before rummaging through a nightstand drawer and suprisingly finding lube. I shrug and spread some inside of his hole he wiggles a little at its coldness but quickly adjusts to it. I lather some on my hand and begin working it on my penis over the condom but Dahymein slaps my hand away and takes the lube from me.  He squrits a healthly amount on to his palm before rubbing my cock {AN i feel naughty when i use that word}, covering it lube. I throw my head back and moan. Once i feel his hand is off i go back to work lineing myself up with his hole. Biting my own lip i try to think of some way to make this hurt less. An idea pops into my head so i slowly shove in about half of my cock in before stopping letting him adjust to my size. I can tell he's slightly uncomfortable so I bite his neck making him gasp and loosen up so i quickly shove the rest of the way in. I can tell it didn't work too great so i gave him extra time to adjust this time while giving him a tender kiss. He soon begins panting and moaning so i slowly pull back before thrusting back in earning a loud moan.

I continue this for a while before before I lay on my back (with Dahymein still on my dick). He looks confused as to what to do so i lift him up before dropping him back down on my dick, making both us moan loudly. Dahymein pushes my hands away and begins to ride me. Bouncing up and down fast and hard. I can tell we're both enjoying this but i can see his legs getting tired so i pull out turn him around so his heads in a pillow and his delicious looking ass is out. I lick my lips greedily and shove myself in him again, fucking him hard and fast. He feels so.. tight and wet and so... so.. sexy. I begin moaning his name and him mine. After probably a good ten minutes of fucking I'm ready to cum, and so is he. With a final moan/cry of pleasure we release, him all over the bedspread, me inside of the condom. I pull out and (after throwing the condom over in a corner) wrap my arms around his small body; he quickly snuggles his head into my chest and sighs. After awhile his breathing steadies and i hear soft snores. I take a peek at his sleeping face and get the feeling that this wouldn't be the last time we did this.

Wooow i feel... naughty? e.O

Sorry if its bad, i myself haven't uh *blushes* done the deed but i tried my best from what i've read.. and watched ;D

Anywho. I do not under any circumstances promote drunken random sex

But it's pretty sexy to read right?

:D

~Love Blakey

(1.28.13 12.37 AM Edit): I edited it a bit better. Fixed ALOT of errors.