Confrontation

* Emma *
I woke up the next morning having a strong headache, probably from drinking last night. I looked around to see Regina standing in the balcony in our room and Henry was probably out riding a horse. I stood up and went to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her from the back, when I was about to kiss her neck she suddenly pulled away.
" I am tired " she said.
" I was just saying good morning " I said. " is there something wrong ? "
" No "
" Regina what's wrong ? "
" I told you nothing is wrong "
" Regina come on I know you well, what's wrong "
She was holding a vase made of glass then it suddenly dropped from her hand and she got hurt.
" ouch " she said.
" oh my god show me your hand " I said running towards her when I saw blood.
" I am okay, I will heal it myself " she said and she put her hand away.
" stay here I wanna make sure the wound is not deep " I said trying to hold her hand.
" I TOLD YOU I WILL HEAL IT MYSELF " she shouted at me that I was literally shocked. I didn't understand what's wrong with her. I saw her sitting down on the bed while putting cotton on the wound but she couldn't do it.
" whatever you are angry with me about, let me help you please " I said.
She didn't look at me. She tried to heal herself but again she couldn't.
" fuck this stupid shit " she said throwing the cotton away.
I grabbed the cotton and the things from the ground and stepped closer to her.
" may I ? " I asked.
She nodded without looking at me. I sat down on my knees on the ground and started healing her wounds.
" I don't remember what I did to make you angry but I am sorry anyway " I said.
She didn't talk and she didn't even look at me.
" Gina, please. At least I have the right to know what did I do "
" Is she more beautiful than me ? Or you just got bored of me because I am weak just like she said ? " she said.
I was surprised and confused at the same time. Her words mean only one thing, that she saw us yesterday. But how ? I didn't see her and when I came back here to my room she was asleep. I looked at her.
" I — I was drunk " I said.
" Is this your excuse ? "
" it's not an excuse, but I was really too drunk to realize that she is not you. Come on Regina you are the same person after all "
" we are not ! " she shouted suddenly while standing up and walking in the room. " we are not the same person! She is the strong one and I am the weak one. She is the beautiful one and I am the one who is always sad and thinking. She is the queen and I am .. Regina. You have the right to love her "
" Regina stop this drama ! I don't love her it was just a kiss because I was drunk! "
" really ? Cause I saw you were realy passionate about it "
" I thought she was you "
" great that you didn't even notice your wife "
" I was fucking drunk ! "
" yeah rught I should forgive you now right ? "
" Regina stop acting like a child we are fucking adults ! "
" I want to get divorced "
My body shaked for a second then my whole body froze. Did she really say this ?
" Did I hear this right ? " I asked.
" you heard me "
" you are not okay right now. I won't listen to you, try to get some rest cause you look like you do need to rest. I don't love her Regina I love you. You are the beautiful one in my eyes and I don't need a queen I just need Regina " I said then I went out of the room.
It was dinner time so I went back to my room. I was out of the castle the whole day to avoid staying with Regina, also because I was too angry to stay with her. I entered the room to find her staying on the table and there was food in front of her but she was not eating.
" why aren't you eating ? " I asked.
" I don't want to eat "
" you have to "
She looked away and stood up and went to the balcony. I sat down and started eating. This was our first time since we got married that we don't eat together. Henry suddenly came in.
" Moms " he said. He went to the balcony to hug Regina and then he came and hugged me.
" how is everything going ? " I asked.
" great! I know how to fight with a sword and I know how to ride a horse "
" that's my man " I said.
" why isn't my mum eating ? "
I looked at him and I didn't answer.
" is there something wrong with you two ? " he asked looking at both of us. He walked to Regina and she suddenly cried.
" mom what's wrong ? " he asked then he hugged her tightly. " I am here, everything will be fine " he said while hugging her.
My heart broke when I saw her crying, specially knowing that I am the reason why she is crying. I stood up and went to the balcony.
" Regina ? " I said.
She pulled back from Henry's hug and looked at the view in front of her.
" babe I am sorry " I said.
I moved closer and put my arms on her shoulders to let her look at me.
" I didn't mean to do it I swear to you " I said. I wiped her tears with my fingers and kissed her forehead.
" you didn't ? " she asked.
" no Regina of course I didn't mean to kiss her, it was a mistake " " I love you "
" you do ? " she asked.
" do you doubt that ? " I said while kissing her forehead.
" I am sorry about what I said earlier this morning " she said while still crying.
" I know you didn't mean what you said. Just don't say it ever again Regina cause it really hurt me " I said. " I love you, only you " I said. I leaned over to kiss her lips when I suddenly heard Henry cleaning his throat.
" Ehmm well, I came to see you guys and it looks like you are okay now so I will go back to see my horse " he said then he winked at me and went outside the room.
" you know what ? " I said.
" what ? " and before she could even finish the word I placed my lips on hers. I kissed her so passionately and she kissed back. I kept walking towards the bed while grabbing her shoulders in order to take her to bed without pulling back. I put her in bed and she laughed.
" Emma " she said laughing.
I leaned over and started kissing her neck.
" I missed you babe " I said. She put her arms on my neck and started taking my clothes off. I took all her clothes off then I went down to her boobs. I sucked her nipples and I heard her moaning. I licked her stomach and I felt her arms on my hair pushing my head towards her body. I went down on her her and started to gently lick her clit. She moaned loudly. I started to massage her boobs with my hands while licking her clit with my tongue.
" Emmaaa " I heard her screaming my name and moaning loudly.
I kissed her lips and bite them then I put my fingers in her and went fast on her. She was moaning loudly while I am fucking her with my fingers until she came. She put her head backwards trying to take her breath after her orgasm. I kissed her lips softly and whispered in her ears " I love you Gina ". She smiled at me then she suddenly switched our positions to be on top of me. We spent w long night and we had a very hot and passionate sex.
The next day we woke up on the door opening quickly and the voice of the queen.
" wake up " she said.
" w-what happened ? " I asked.
" we need to get you back to your world now! Your parents are searching about you and they thought that you might be here. No one should know that me and Regina are two persons now, and if your parents came here the whole Storybrooke will be here too. I have people to rule here and the existence of people who know my past won't be good " she said.
" she is right, no one should know about me and her " Regina said.
I woke Henry up and we started getting ready to go back to our world. I felt how worried Regina was so I hold her hands to calm her down and looked in her eyes. Deep down inside me I wished that I would be able to protect Regina from whatever we are going to go through.