"You know Sarah, I hate to break this to you that... she's a wife and a mother of two kids. What about us?" Yusufs questioned rudely, narrowing his eyes.

"Duh, that means you guys move in with her. I don't think your mom will mind you living in this house." Sarah argued back. "Just for the matter of fact, she's a sister too." 

"Yeah, she's right. Mom won't mind handling and taking care of you." Benyamin teased, slapping Yusuf on the back as he internally winced. 

"Hajara what do you say?" Yusuf asked me sincerely.

"I agree with Sarah." I looked at Sarah who held my gaze, and at the sudden news, her lips curved upwards into a blooming smile. 

"Yes!" She screamed, hugging me and doing a small dance of victory. 

"Here I thought Sarah grew up, but guess I was wrong." Benyamin mumbled.

"Heard that!" Sarah yelled furiously from across the lawn. "Anyways guys..." She made her way towards us trying to catch her breath after her little victory dance. "Me and Hajara  are going out to the mall, you guys are in charge of the kids. Benyamin make sure to get Huzaifah's clothes from my mom's place and yeah.. " She tapped her lips thinking, ransaking her brain for the list she tucked in the lumps of his brain before looking at me. "That's all I can think of. Yusuf make sure to ... uhem... Hajara that's your part."

I laughed and continued from where she left off. "Change Abu Hurairah's diapers, feed him milk when he's hungry, make sure Hawa eats, remind her to use the washroom, if they puke clean after them, that's all I guess... I'll call if I have to add more to the list." I counted the list off my fingers.

Groaning, Yusuf threw his head back on his chair while Sarah and Benyamin giggled at his reaction. "Bro,  you got a lot to do!" Benyamin joked, slapping him on the back again. "Looks like being a father is pretty hard?"

"It is!" Yusuf admitted. "You're lucky you missed the part where the baby pukes and does all that crap."

"Um.. You don't even do anything." I snapped. "I'm the one who does all the taking care--"

"Well, just watching you run after them makes me tired." Yusuf said raising his arms in defense.

Me and Sarah rolled our eyes and left the boys, heading upstairs to get ready. When we were dressed, we left our rooms only to come face to face with my aunt. "Girls, where are you two going?" She asked us sternly, cocking her eyebrow.

"Out, to the mall." I exclaimed sheepishly.

"The kids?" 

"With their fathers." Sarah stated.

"Okay, bye. Have a fun time." My aunt grinned, changing her demeanor ever so quickly. "Girls, you can take my van." We smiled as she threw the keys at us. "Anyways do you two really think the boys can manage like ... we are discussing Yusuf here?" She looking at me nervously, concerned over her son carelessness.

"Well they can both help themselves." I shrugged, "Believe me, they'll both manage to discover something about 'kids'." 

My aunt laughed at my remark. "We'll, your right. Have fun girls!"

We left the house and entered my aunts van that literally had everything for survival. A TV in the back, blinds to block the daylight, fridge behind the front two seats, a portable washroom, and lastly the driving seat had the ability to swivel around. Well, being in the future had its advantages!

Sarah sat in the drivers seat while I took the seat next to her. 

"Surprise!" Many voices erupted at once. We both screamed, our heads snapping back to find our whole family in the car. Well not literally ... only the boys and kids. The kids were completely in the back and the boys were hogging the second row with stupid smirks plastered on their faces.