Not a team, but a family...

"What happened in practice?" Jassi asked "Did they get scolded?"

"Well after what they had done and the massive scare they gave me in that process, I knew I wasn't letting them off with just scolding, but I hadn't decided what to do with them, especially MS as you know this was expected of Yuvi but I never had expected him to do such a thing." Sourav said gravely.

"Well it wasn't just scolding" MS said indignantly "it was a verbal dressing down in the middle of the dressing room in front of the whole team."

"Well MS" Sourav said turning to him "can you say that you did not deserve that, on that day. Especially after yourself bieng the Mahi Bhai of this team."

MS fell silent.

"I did deserve it." MS said quietly, "Why am I even opening my mouth?" He thought again mentally kicking himself.

"This day is getting weirder" Virat thought.

"But..." Jinks said "But how did he give you the idea for his punishment?"

"Well, when I was scolding him," Sourav said "There was conversation which went like this,

'What were you thinking MS?'

'Dada...it was him...'

'Dont even go there Mahiya. Where was your judgement? Dimag kaha Gaya thha?

'Sorry Dada, I got angry and lost control. Dimag kachre mein Chala Gaya thha.'

'What did you say? Dimag kachhre mein thha tera? Achha.' "

"And then you decided to give him that punishment" Jaddu asked to awful delighted tone to his voice.

"Yes" Sourav said "I thought let's keep his head in the dumpster then. I sent Yuvi on the ground he was supposed to do Burpees in the middle of the ground followed by barefoot laps and I asked MS to wait in the dressing room."

"Well I was actually happy that I was not bieng punished as harshly as Yuvi. But then..." MS trailed of.

"Then he saw the janitor coming and giving me a brand new plastic bin." Sourav said doubling with laughter seeing MS's horrified expression even after soany years.

The room roared with laughter well all apart from MS.

"I asked him to tape to tape it to his helmet and go to practice and he was supposed to explain to anyone who asked him that why his brain belonged in the dustbin." Sourav said "And the team made sure they asked him that question enough number of times. And he had to wear that to practice for two days."

"Bhai" Virat said laughing "you were this mischievious and you never told us."

"This was one time Cheeku" MS said.

"Atleast you didn't have to do physical exercises" Rohit laughed.

"But that embarassment was enought I guess" Jaddu said rolling with laughter.

"Bhai you shouldn't have said that statement" Bhuvi laughed out.

MS sat their just glaring at them, and bidding his time to give the perfect comeback.

"How did your brain come out if the dustbin Bhai?" Jaddu teased.

"How did you become so sensible?" Harry said emboldened

"Well he had to be " Jassi said suddenly hugging MS from the other side, before MS could shut them with his response "to control a absolute hooligan like you Hardik."

And that shut Hardik up quickly.

"Don't tease Mahi Bhai" Kuldeep said with unnatural indignation from Mahi Bhai's chest and tightened his grip on Mahi.