Chapter 3: The games begin

Blake's POV:

"Blake! Let's go!" my roommate and best friend Hunter yells.

I don't really want to go anywhere today.

"Hurry up! I don't got all day!" he continues to yell.

Maybe if I lay here and don't answer he'll leave without me. "If you don't get up, I'll leave your ass here!"

We'll see. He never goes through with his threats. I'm going to call his bluff. Hunter is bossy and stubborn but he knew I wouldn't put up with his shit. Plus, teasing him is just too much fun to pass up.

"I know you're awake" he says as he enters the room. "I don't know why your lazy ass won't get up. You love your job and it doesn't even start until 10." He had a point. Me and Hunter work at a club called Illusions. The name speaks for itself. The main club for all the VIP members is inside another club. Cool right? I work as a bartender in the VIP area and Hunter is a waiter there part time. He's going to school to be a professor at a University one day.

The inside club isn't for everyone. Some people even view it as extreme and or disgusting. I on the other hand love it. You see, I'm a dom and love the dynamic of taking and giving control. So the job is fitting seeing as its a bdsm club and as an employee you get a lot of bonuses that come with the job. Like a personal room for a discounted price and it dosent hurt that unattached subs are usually available and willing.

I slowly get up and take a shower . It's going to be a long night. I can already tell.

Today is as usual. The real rush only just now starting to show up. It's already 10:45 almost 11 and I can't wait. I'm dying of boredom.

"What's with the long face? You haven't been yourself lately. " I look up and who else can it be but Hunter.

"Why are you over here? Don't you have a job to do?" I don't understand how he still has a job. I never see him working and when I do see him it's because he over here running his mouth.

"In case you haven't noticed, I am not the only waiter and it's still a little slow cuz its early. Which means I can slip off and chat for a little if I please. Also don't try to change the subject. What's up?"

Damn. I was hoping he would drop it. Obviously not.

"You seem tense. Are the regular subs not doing it for you?" He tilts his head. Damn him for being so perceptive.

"I don't know man. The regular subs are nice and all but I want my own." Of course he looked at me as if I was crazy when I said that.

"If you want your own, then pick one. I've seen plenty of subs come up to you and damn near beg to be yours."

I know he's right but at the same time I want to start from scratch with someone and train them myself. Just as I was about to tell him this the boss himself walks this direction. I quickly slip in front of a new person and ask what they would like to drink. I wasn't really paying attention to them though as I was trying to listen and see what the boss had to say to Hunter. Whatever was said got Hunter smiling and back to work.

I'm cleaning the bar when I feel someone starring at me. I look up and see this cutie sitting at the bar. He looks like a lost puppy and probably shouldn't even be in this area. He looks so innocent and it makes me want to ruin him but in a good way. I watch him look me up and down. I then run my tounge across my bottom lip. He is so busy staring at my lips that he doesn't see me move closer to him. If he keeps giving me the come fuck me look I might just take him on the bar in front of everyone.

When I'm standing right in his face he finally snaps out of his trance. I smirk at him and he blushes. Yep, you just got caught. "I take it you like what you see" I say with the smirk still on my face. He was perfect. Hopefully he isn't claimed yet, I don't see a collar and the wrist band he is wearing is blue, definite newbie.

He stutters a quiet hello then reaches to brush some hair out if his face. His face is a beautiful shade of red. I wonder if that blush goes down his chest. Damn he's too cute.

" So what can I do for you, cutie?" When I asked him the question he jumped I almost laughed at his face as he realized I asked him something. "Oh...ummm, I'll take a c-coke." I can't hold in my laugh this time and says "Coke it is."

I went to get his drink when I came back I had to take a deep breath to keep my anger down. There was this piss poor drunk clinging to him. I really hope they are not together. As I get closer I hear the drunk say " I t-though y-youssss g-gots lost. I was scared ,but here y-youss are! Flirting with this fiiiiine piece of ass." The drunk moves a little and come to find out it's an old student/friend of mine. His name is Paul and if I'm not mistaken he is as straight as they come. At least I don't have to worry about them being together.

All I did was smile and raise a questioning eyebrow at them. The cutie's face was all but in flames at the drunk's statement. He glanced at me then at his friend. I could tell he was starting to panic. Before I got another word in he grabbed his friend and took off.

All that night I was on the lookout for my cuite that got away. I haven't seen him since and anlm starting to get frustrated. The club will be closing soon so he probably left already.

It's all good though because I can always just ask Paul when I see him at the school. I fist pump in the air just a little. I can't wait for class. For once Im actually glad to be a substitute teacher.

Hunter comes up and sees me grinning. "What has you smiling? "

"I think I just found my perfect puppy. He got away though so I have to find him and you know I love a good chase."

Let the games begin.