Chapter 1: Struggle

This is my first story, so please don't leave rude comments. If you don't like it you don't have to read it. Thanks.

Aiden POV:

You know how people are always saying "The struggle is real!"? I am having one of those moments right now. My name is Aiden. I'm a freshman in college. The reason for my struggle is non other than my best friend Paul. Not only did he, drag me to the club with him, but he also embarrassed the hell out of me . The reason I didn't want to go in the first place is because I'm gay and as far as I know, he's as straight as a pole. Why would I want to go to a straight club?!?

I'm completely miserable here. All these females are trying to talk to me. Plus there is this one girl who just wont give up. " Hey cutie. Wanna dance?" This is her third time approaching me. I snap "Bitch no! I'm gay!" Damn she needs to get a clue. The look on her face would have been hilarious but I'm not in the mood. What really pisses me off is that Paul is sitting next to me laughing his ass off. He really didn't even try to help get rid of the vultures. I'll get his ass back for that later.

"Your help would have been nice", I said as I gave him the evil eye." After he finaly stops laughing he says, "But it was classic. I haven't laughed that hard in days" with a grin."

" Fuck you."

I stormed off. As I left I heard him yell,
" Don't get mad"but I kept walking.

The club was crowded so I stayed close to the wall. I went down the nearest empty hallway. At the end of the hallway there was a door labeled " Enter at your own risk". My curiosity got the better of me and I opened the door.

Once inside, I went down a staircase and through the only door. Behind the door was a small entryway with a lady behind a desk. What really threw me off was what she had on or rather what she didn't have on. The girl was literally sitting there in her lace underware. "ID please." It wasn't until she repeated this twice that I realize I was staring.  I hand over my ID, she then pulls out this paper from the desk. "First time?" Not sure how to answer I just nod my head. She smiles and hands me the paper. "Sign at the bottom."

Why do I feel like I'm about to sign my life away? I scan the paper and it's basically saying that what happens here stays here. I hear a click and look up. She's taking a picture of my ID. When she see me watching her she says, 'It's just precautionary." I quickly sign before I have time to regret my decision. She hands me my ID and a bright blue band. "Don't take it off until you leave the building and have fun." I give her a confused look as she leads through the doorway behind her. Through this door was the shock of my life. It was like a club inside a club but in this part the people were dressed differently. They wore a lot of leather outfits that showed a lot of skin. Some of the people were on leashes and crawled across the floor. As I looked as I looked around I saw a bar. I took a seat and the bartender came up. He was sexy as hell and he knew it. He had honey skin and the most beautiful chocolate eyes. He was wearing leather like the others, only he di magazines. When he smirked at me I knew I got caught starring.

"I take it you like what you see." He said with a sly smirk. He looked at me like I was prey. "....h-hello." I couldn't help but scratch my head. This is definitely awkward and I could feel my face heating up. " So what can I do for you, cutie?" I was so caught up in checking him out that I almost missed his question. "....Ummm, I'll take a c-coke." He laughs and says "Coke it is."

Could this get any more embarrassing? It obviously could because right as he was bringing me the drink, Paul staggered over my direction and fell into my lap. " I t-though y-you g-got lost. I was scared ,but here y-you are! Flirting with this fine piece of ass."He said during his gross sobbing. I was so done with him. I don't even care how he got in, all that matters is getting the hell out.