~Chapter 7~

"We're here" I screeched in excitement, as chan and I entered the mesmerising -pristine blue- bakery that recently announced its opening.

A soft scent of sweets -chocolates to candy, caramel to toffee- encircled the area. the place was quite packed; I mean, everyone's been hyping this bakery for its good cakes lately.

"This place indeed is very cool," chan gasped, "kyung look look, the cakes!" he said, pointing at the various cake out for display.

"hello there, welcome to our bakery, how can I assist you two today?" Welcomed the cashier with a bright smile painted across her face.

"Hello, we would like to try some of your best selling slices of cake please," I ordered.

"ooh! then I have the perfect one for both of you! It is the moist chocolate confession cake. It's our best selling, since many couples have ordered this. Now that I think of it, almost everyone did," discussed the cashier.

"But, we aren't couples tho...well not yet.." Added chan who let out a slight yet sly smirk. Yet again, i was redder than the reddest thing ever existing in the world, I punched his upper arm firmly and mouthed, 'WHAT ARE YOU SAYING DUDE?!'

"Well thats fine, even friends can share it between each other," smiled the cashier, "and maybe, soon enough you 2 might be together," mumbled the cashier in a low voice, giving us a slight wink while she's at it.

"what did yo-"

"AnyWayS, your order will be sent to your table, please have a seat," finished the cashier abruptly, as she begun preparing out cake slice. we both shrugged it off, and headed to our seat; it was at the corner of the bakery beside the window, because I love windows, plus, the weather and view outside seems nice.

"i can't wait to try the cakes!" I said in temptation, whilst slowly taking off my coat.

"same," replied chan, who smiled.

BAM! A loud bang slapped against the window. It was a person, waving at us as he looked creepily onto chan.

"CHANGBIN!!" Said chan irritated. He got up his chair, ran out the bakery and chased after the guy named 'changbin'. Probably that's one of his bandmate.

"huff, sorry about that," huffed chan, as he sat back, all sweaty from running around.

"was that one of your bandmates?" I questioned, as I slurped a bit of lemonade that was set on my table.

"yeah, his name is Seo Changbin. He's one of the rappers in our group," informed chan. slowly, chan grabbed my drink off my hands, I watched as I slowly moved away. Chan then pressed his lips against the straw and drank. I stared. "how dare you take my drink without my permission.." I pouted.

"hehe, sorry princess," apologised chan, as he kept taking more sips.

P-princess?! I thought to myself. Now he's giving me a nickname.

"here you go, here is the slice of chocolate confession cake and blueberry shortcake. enjoy!" Handed the waiter, as he placed two slices of cakes on our table.

I quickly snapped a quick picture of the cakes, and just to tease him, I snapped a picture of chan focusing on his phone. I looked at the picture, and noticed how handsome he looked at that angle, his face slightly down, his bare arms holding his iPhone 6 as his hazel-ish-blue contact lensed eyes stared at the screen. I might put it as my lock screen.

I watched chan, as he grabbed the steel fork and took a bite from the chocolate confession cake, so did I.

"wow, this is so good!" Stunned chan, as he did a small cute happy dance along.

"you're cute!" I blurted, then wowed on how great it is.

"wait, you got a little something on your face," award chan, as he leaned closer to my face. I was shocked, I had butterflies in my stomach, as chan wiped a bit of cream off the corner of my lips. I felt his cold hands rub agains them, it made me feel like I sank into a pool of..... mixed emotions I can't describe.

"there we go, all better," smiled chan, as he defended back to his chair.

"t-thanks," I flustered, as I tried to hide my almost red-ish face.

"that's the least I can do, princess," he winked.

We kept eating the cake and talking about life to each other, he told me many things that had happened to him; the ones I am going through, and other things I had never. Till I came up with something, that I could never hide, " hey chan... you know that time when I promised I won't cut myself again,"

"yeah, what about it?"

"i can't...stop...help me.."