~Chapter 5~

There I was the next day, shuffling around my now clean apartment, making sure everything was in its place.

"hm.. alr-"

ding dong! The bell echoed. I dashed to the door, and immediately twisted the silver handle of the door, "oh! you're here, come in." 

"my my, why are you sweating so much?" chan asked, concerned.

"well..umm.. i was arranging my apart-"

"but you should've rested!" chan gasped in shock, interrupting my words.

"alright alright sorry!"

Chan entered my apartment. He slid his coat off, hanging it on the coat hanger i had laid out on the main entrance of my home. 

all of a sudden, I was picked up by chan, bridal style.

"ch-chan!!" i gasped, flustered by the sudden motion. 

he let out a little chuckle, "it's alright Kyung, you shouldn't move to much y'know."

 with a tiny snicker, I began to shift my attention towards his upper arms to see his such toned biceps, and when i say toned, I mean, very toned, "hey chan, do you workout?" 

"oh yeah i do-" suddenly, i could see his soft smile forming into a smirk, "i'm strong and good looking aren't I? are you into boys like me~?" Teased chan, his eyebrows shifting up and down.

"a-aish no! I never said that!!" my cheeks turned crimson red. I hid my now tomato-like face under the palms of my hands.

"by the way, you look cute when you blush," blurted chan out of the blue. I look upat him, completely dead from the sudden remark, "w-wait i- m-mean its n-not r-really wrong b-but-"

I looked up from my so-called 'death', with a giggle, I said, "thank you for saying so ^^."

I was carefully placed on my ash grey sofa. Chan skiddled over to the main door, since we didn't lock it earlier. little did i know, i could see his pale ears turning red; he's clearly blushing .///.

 Moments after that, a question arose.

"kyung, did you eat breakfast?" Asked chan, who he turned to face me right across the kitchen.

"oh, no, not yet," i shook my head.

"then i'll cook for you," smiled chan, who wrapped the apron -which was hanged on the hook attached to the serene white wall of the kitchen- across his torso, and neck. 

"wait, let me help you cook," I offered, as I slowly tried to get up.

"no no no, remain laying down. I'll be taking care of you today, you are under my wing now," declared chan, as he took out a carrot from the cold fridge, twirling it around as if he was fairy godmother twirling her magic wand. I giggled.

There I was, laying down on the sofa, with my hands resting on my sides. my eyes plainly stared up at the fan that encircled, creating such warm breeze. 

i noticed a figure approaching me-it was chan-

 "I finished making breakfast, let's eat!"

"yay!" I stretched out my sore hands, chan seating himself beside me with a plate of steaming hot rice and Japanese-styled chicken curry.

"wow, i didn't know you are able to make Japanese cuisines," I exclaimed in shook.

"surprise surprise! i do know how to make a thing or two from the authentic Japanese cuisines," he snickered.

"i'll feed you," demanded chan, who took a spoonful of rice, feeding it to me.

"wait wait, you know I can still use my hand to eat right? I just got bruised not fractured," I informed, pausing Chan.

"well too bad, i'd rather you heal quickly than extend the timing of your healing, now, open your mouth," he negotiated. In the end, i gave in.

i munched on the food, his food was staggeringly scrumptious, "mm! its so tasty, it tastes like heaven~!"

Chan smiled, "aww, i'm glad you like my food, though i do know that my food is very good in taste."

"oh so what if i said it tastes disgusting?" I teased.

"NO NO NO!"

-timeskip-

After i had devoured the scrumptious meal, chan headed to the kitchen, immediately washing the used pans, dishes, and utensils. I casually scrolled through the wattpad story I was currently reading; they do be having good stories to be frank.

"yay! I finished cleaning. Do you wanna do something? like watch a movie or?" chan sighed in relief, plopping his worn-down figure beside me

"hmm" I took a minute to think,"well, I don't know nor do i mind anything. How about you decide?"

"oh!" a thought popped up on chan's mind,"how bout we get to know each other better? I really want to get to know you, i reality I just wanna get closer to you, and to stick to the promise I want us to fulfil.. this may be a great opportunity to get to know each other well." 

with a smile, I replied, "sure, we can get to know each other."

.

.