~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

*Flashback*

"Coming spine, stop being so selfish and lete have a taste of yah!" Said an  golden hedeghog who quills sticks upwards.

DSS look the other way from the other  as he started to blush a bit and bit his lip. The two of them was in the middle of the forest under the midnight moon, hanging out but honestly it was a small date.

The other walk behind DSS and pull him close to his chest as they slowly started to floated up into the air. It had caught dark spine of Gard a bit as he hug the other and Yip in surprise.

"How many time do I have to tell you not to do that. I was not ready you fucken asshole" DSS started as he started to float on his own. The golden hedeghog just smirk as place his one of his hands on the side of DSS face look into his eyes as he wag his tail.

"Ahh but you love this asshole tho, and let alone it's vise versa when you put it like that way. " He said back making the ring form blush harder.

The golden hedeghog always love to make him blush when he rather embarrass or ashamed himself, but in his eyes it makes him 10x cuter, no matter how harsh he is.

"Why do always do this to meeee." DSS whines as the other chuckle at him and place a sweet kiss on his cheek.

"Cuz why not, I gotta put yah in your place so when the time comes all you do is call me daddy while you rid-"

"SHUT UP!"

"Then make me then"

DSS huffed as the deep Plush was form on his face as he pull the other close to him and attack his lips. The other hedeghog smirk as he grab hole to the other hips and pull closeer as he deeping the kiss make the ring hedeghog close his and wrapped his arms around his neck, wagging his tail in pure pleasure as theybwas now all the way up in the sky kissing at the bright full moon.

As they pull away, the golden hedeghog smiles as kiss the top of the other forehead.

"So does that means you ride me tonight?"

"The fuck do I look like to you!!"

"A thick ass snack that's really to he fill up. "

"Bruh...... Shut up with him horny ass"

*end off flashback*

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

DSS shookes his head a bit as he tried to get that though out his head. When he did he just sigh a bit and hug himself a bit as he close his eyes.

"I miss you" Was all he could say as he smile a bit, but also frown.

As he pull himself together he continues his sight seeing around the city. As minutes became hours, DSS finally had his time to breathe some fresh air and decided to fly his way back to sonic house.

As he was about to go his ear caught something that sounds a bit off. He stop as he made his way to an Alley way where he saw a couple of people who was wearing an all black suits.

DSS ears twitch as he started to hear the covo from up above, and it was starting to sound really interesting.

"So as reported it seems like one of our Agents/test tubes is seeing someone. We gotta make sure our plan goes out right, make sure that once they mate, you snatch up the black and red hedeghog."

'Black and red hedeghog?..... Wait..... No way....'

"What about the blue one sir? "

"We let him be, but if he decided to come and recuse him.... Well we put him out for good. "

DSS eyes widen as he started to flouted away as fast as possible. Sure things like this wouldn't affect him but the fact of ending sonic and possible shadow could be worse thing to hear.

All DSS could do was think of a way to protect sonic and shadow while keeping it low so it wouldn't stress no one out.

But at the same time he had to find a way to keep them red eyes out his mind..........

TBC..........

Sorry for the long wait 🙇🏿, I been doing a lot lately and this is my last year in high school so I'm trying to get all my stuff up so I can graduate yeeeeeeeerrrrrrsir!!!!

Anyways I hope you enjoy the chapter! It's not the best but it's something and a little bit of a backstory for dark spine sonic at least.

I'm sure some of y'all know who his lover is, but I can't talk much about it 🤭.

Till next time!!

Make sure you leave...

Vote ⭐
And
Comment 💬

V. Mere/SLS out......