Chapter 11: In Heat & Needing Him

Sex ahead. Don't read this chapter or the next if you don't like reading about it. Basically Marietta goes into heat, they complete the mate bond, then make love again.
______________________________

--Marietta--

Suddenly, I felt like a fire was going through my stomach. I gasped as it went through my core and rampages throughout my body. "Jeremy!" He came rushing out, concern lacing his eyes, as I clutched my stomach. 

Then his eyes lit up. "You're in heat, Baby. I can help you now or put you in a cold bath. Your choice." He laughed as thoughts of him naked and kissing me ran through my mind. In response, I pulled him down and kissed him. He tried to lighten the kiss, but gave up when I wouldn't let him.

After heated kissing, he went down to my neck and sloppily kissed the mark before sinking his fangs in. It didn't hurt so bad this time. If anything, it sent shivers of delight and pure bliss coursing through me. When he pulled back, he licked the spot to heal, before sucking on my neck and blowing the wet spots. Glory was begging me to let her take control, but I wanted to enjoy this as me, not all wolfed out. The fire coursed through me as he slowly undressed me then himself, dropping the clothes to the floor.

He attacked my lips with his, me nibbling his bottom lip between kisses. His hands roamed down my body then back up to my breast. As he kneaded my breast, my body arched under him, his kisses stifling my moans and pleas. Slowly, he trailed kisses to my breasts where he replaced his hands with his mouth. His tongue flicked across my breast as his hands firmly kept me from arching underneath him. I moaned softly as he kept doing it before he blew over each wet nipple.

His tongue and lips roamed down my torso, around my belly button, and down to my clit. "Jeremy. Please. Don't. Stop." He chuckled as I panted each word out. His tongue stroked my clit again and again and it was all I could do not to cry out. I was jelly beneath his touch and needed him so bad. The fire was raging through me, but this time it wasn't painful. His hands held my pelvis to the bed as mine clutched his hair. "Please, Jeremy! Need. You. So. Bad. Fuck. Me." 

His deep chuckle was followed by, "Soon, my love. Cum for me, my Luna."

As he slowly trailed kisses back to my mouth, his fingers rubbed the insides of my thighs. I pulled him down, attacking his mouth with mine. His hands moved closer to my clit, stroking as it went. I instinctively bucked underneath him as he stroked faster. Then he entered a finger into me, probing and feeling before entering another. I moaned loudly, begging him to enter me as he tried to get me to cum. I was determined not to until he entered me. Unlike last time, I failed in holding out. I might would've if he hadn't done what he did next.

He positioned himself between my legs and I thought he was finally going to do it. Instead, he teased me, rubbing his dick against my clit. As it got wet from me, it became almost unbearable as my body longed for him to enter me. I screamed his name, trembling beneath him. He then entered his head in me a little before pulling out and doing it again and again. Then he went back to rubbing my clit with his wet dick. I went over the edge, and released.

Before I knew it, his mouth was down there lapping it up as it came out. I moaned, the fire in my core raging and getting higher still. Finally, I let Glory take over as she'd wanted to since we started. When he came back up, I flipped so I was on top and crashed my lips onto his. While we were kissing, I let my hands explore his body, before resting them at his dick. Slowly, I started rubbing it, stifling his moans with heated kisses. If he wanted to tease me, I could play that game too.

While rubbing it, I trailed kisses down his neck to the mark. He moaned when I kissed it, and growled,"Mine," as I sank my canines in.  Pulling back, I licked the spot so it could heal, and continued my kissing journey down his body til I came to his dick. I dared a glance up and laughed as I saw his wolf had taken over. When I slowly sucked the head, he growled and bucked, sending it deeper into my mouth. Not what I expected, but okay. My tongue slowly circled it as he continued to growl and moan. He managed to growl out while panting, "Glory, stop." I didn't listen, wondering how far he'd let me go. I think he enjoyed it too much to make me stop.

Finally, I pulled back only to hear him give a deep half-moan, half-growl. When he tried sitting up, I gently pushed him so he was sitting against the headboard and strattled him. His green-brown eyes were dark with desire as he clutched me to him, growling. Suddenly, he lifted me off him, laid down, and rolled on top of me. His lips crashed down on mine, as we both growled in pleasure. He repositioned himself between my legs and entered me. I gasped then moaned. My claws dug into his back as he went faster, harder, and deeper.

He pulled out, then kissed me passionately, pulled back, and gazed into my eyes. Drunk on nothing but his sweet love, I irrationaly panted out, "If you're gonna do that, pin me down and kiss me to hell and back." 

He laughed a deep, hearty laugh. "God, Mary, you're so beautiful." With a growl, he took what I said seriously. He pulled my hands off him and pinned them above my head. I gasped, shocked that he was actually going to do it. Then he attacked my mouth with his lips, tongue, and teeth. While our human forms were making love, our wolf forms mind-linked each other.

Mary: James, please. I need you to cum in me.

James: I know you do.

Mary: Then why are you waiting?

James: I'm not. I'm trying to get you completely riled up again. You're amazing and I love you that way. It's even better than the first time. I want you all day long. Tell me what you want me to do.

Mary: *sends an onslaught of dirty pictures to him*

James: Little Mate! *laughs* Why didn't you say so to start with? I think we're gonna need a few extra things.

Mary: Get to it then, Alpha!