Chapter 8: Mated & Making Love

Mature content ahead in chapter. If you don't wanna read it, well, skip chapter. Basically, Marietta and Jeremy get mated then make love.
______________________________

--Marietta--

This alpha truly did love me, truly did want me. He didn't mean any harm. "Yes, I'll marry you, be your Luna, and your mate." On our way to the room, he stopped me. "We don't have to do this right now, Marietta. I can wait until you're one hundred percent sure you're ready." 

His blue-green eyes were filled with love and concern. In response, I kissed him softly but passionately. "I'm ready, Alpha. I've never been more sure of anything in my life."

Suddenly, he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the room. I couldn't stop laughing as he laid me on the bed. Turning, he checked under the bed and in the closet to make sure his second and third in commands didn't try and pull any pranks. Then, he went and locked the door.

When he got back over to the bed, he leaned over and kissed me softly. He got under the soft covers with me. His tongue brushed my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I wanted to play first and denied entrance, but he had other plans. Chuckling, he bit my bottom lip, causing me to gasp. Taking advantage of that, his tongue shot into my mouth, exploring and tasting. Sparks flew between us as the kisses deepened.

As he trailed kisses down my jawline, down my neck, and to my collarbone, I clung to him tighter. When he hit a spot right above my collarbone, I shivered with delight. He chuckled and looked at me for permission to continue. When granted, he kissed the spot before sinking his fangs in as gently as he could. It stung like hell for a good minute. Then he licked it so it could heal faster.

At this point, I let Mary take over. My lips crashed on his as I flipped our positions so he was on his back. "Mine," I heard myself growl. He laughed before pulling me back down to him. I nibbled his bottom lip, which for some reason still tasted like chocolate. Our tongues intertwined as we explored and tasted each other's mouths. Slowly, I trailed kisses to his ear, then down his neck. When I glanced up at him, he nodded for me to continue. His eyes were a dark chocolate brown, having let James take over. I sank my fangs into his neck. Hearing him moan, I thought I'd hurt him. When I pulled back and licked the spot so it could heal, he pulled my mouth to his and kissed me deep.

--Jeremy--
From the moment she growled, "Mine," I knew everything would work out just fine. When she sank her canines into my sweet spot, I let my wolf take over. I moaned out of pleasure and she quickly pulled back. When I saw concern in her eyes, I pulled her down and kissed her deeply. I hoped that would show her I wasn't hurt.

--Third Person POV--

His lips came crashing down on hers as he rolled her onto her back. As their tongues intertwined, she was frantically trying to pull his shirt off. She wanted to feel his skin, his muscles, everything. Chuckling, he pulled back. "If you wanted me undressed that bad, you should've asked!" He was teasing her, and she knew it. She liked this side of him. The side that was just him, not alpha. She watched as his shirt came off, then pulled him to her, kissing him passionately. Slowly, he tugged her shirt off, unclasped her bra, and dropped them on the floor.

Slowly, he trailed kisses down to her breasts. Taking the nipple, he teasingly pulled it between his teeth before licking it and blowing on it. Then he did it to the other one before kissing his way up her neck and back to her mouth. Pulling back, she looked at him mischievously. "I read this book, where a woman used her teeth to pull down her lover's zipper then gave him a blowjob." 

He looked at her like she was crazy. "What books have you been reading, Love?" She just laughed and went back to kissing him. He gently pushed down her skirt and panties

Slowly, he trailed kisses back to her breasts again, then down to her belly button. He kissed his way around her belly button and continued down to her inner thighs. Glancing back up, he saw her freckled face blushing. He chuckled, his warm, moist breath sending shivers down her spine as it hit her clit. He kissed each thigh, then kissed the tip of her clit. He slowly began licking it, tasting her. "So sweet and wet, my Luna." The deep timbre of his voice made her skin go tingly. By this point, her legs were jello, and her body was trembling with need.

She moaned, begging him to enter her as she clutched the edges of the bed. Instead of doing so, he trailed sloppy kisses back up her stomach, to her breasts, up her neck, before his lips crashed down on hers. Suddenly, much to his surprise, she flipped him so she was on top. She trailed kisses down his neck, her tongue flicking out at his sweet spot. Then she made her way to his pants. Her brownish-blue eyes gazed into his before she continued. Just when he though he had control of her, she proved him wrong again. Unbuttoning his jeans, she placed the zipper between her teeth and effortlessly unzipped his pants. Pulling off his jeans and boxers, she dropped them beside the bed with the rest of their clothes.

She slowly took his hard on in her hands and began to rub it back and forth. He moaned and she smiled. Kissing the tip, she circled her tongue around it and sucked slowly. The more he moaned, the faster she went. She liked knowing she could wield this power over him while making him happy too. Pulling back, she trailed kisses back to his mouth, where their lips crashed against each other's. Turning her over, she pulled him closer, her hands now intertwined in his hair. "Jeremy, your hair's so soft." He chuckled, sending a warm pool in her stomach.

He nibbled her bottom lip, kissing her breathless. His hands snaked down her body, feeling every curve as he went. One hand rested on her breast while the other went to her legs. Slowly, he squeezed her breast, playing with the nipples til they got hard. Cupping her breast, he felt her arch underneath him.

His other hand slowly parted her legs, and stroked her clit. She moaned and arched under him, her breath growing ragged. He entered a finger into her, and began stroking. "Cum for me, my Luna. You're so wet." Slowly, he entered another finger, preparing her for what was to come. 

"Not til you're inside me, Alpha." Her breath was growing more ragged as she tried to keep herself from going over the edge.

He chuckled, kissed his way back to her mouth, then positioned himself between her legs. "You sure about this?" She nodded, her eyes lava right then. He entered a little, then stopped waiting for her to get used to him. He slowly eased his way into her, trying to cause as little pain as possible. Instinctively, her hips arched up to meet him, as she pulled him down to kiss him. He started off at a slow pace and sped up until they found a rhythm that suited them both. Panting, "Cum for me, Luna." It didn't take long for them both to release before they collapsed, exhausted. They fell asleep in each other's arms.